276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ledaig Single Malt Scotch 10 Year Old Whisky, 70 cl

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Tobermory Distillery Closes". Aberdeen Press and Journal. Scotland. 2 June 1936 . Retrieved 4 October 2021– via British Newspaper Archive. Cramb, Auslan (12 April 2013). "Whisky production suspended as island runs out of water". The Daily Telegraph . Retrieved 23 March 2014.

Single Cask from Single & Single aging Ledaig whisky for 13 years in American Oak and Sherry presenting a a smoky, peaty and rich cask strength expression This Ledaig limited edition is a demonstration of Hebridean artistry. Fully matured in Bordeaux red wine casks, with layers of heather and pine cones, intertwining with woody sea salt leading to floral notes and lime pastilles.Although not actually a distillery - it's Tobermory's peated expression - this one gets in for the sheer number of times it's mispronounced. Allt a Bhainne a b c d Lamond, John; Tucek, Robin (2007). The Malt Whisky File: The Essential Guide for the Malt Whisky Connoisseur. Edinburgh: Canongate. p.251. ISBN 978-1-84767-005-2.

N 6°4′14″W / 56.62056°N 6.07056°W / 56.62056; -6.07056 ( Tobermory distillery) Tobermory distillery

I dont want to say I am disappointed with this whisky, but it has now definitely less smoke and it is coloured. Also it is fruitier and sweeter. Once again it is not a bad whisky by no means, but personally I would rather buy a bottle of Sale of a West Highland Distillery". Glasgow Evening Post. Scotland. 13 December 1883 . Retrieved 4 October 2021– via British Newspaper Archive.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment