276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Funko Pop TV: Stranger Things - Eddie (Target Exclusive) Vinyl Figure

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Fans and collectors of Stranger Things will appreciate these Eddie Munson Funko toys, perfect for displaying alongside other characters from the show. Partial-Payment: Pay 10% + Postage now and we'll send you an invoice to complete your purchase once the items are ready to ship. The seller also refuses to answer my questions about where they bought it and if they can verify it’s authenticity which confirms my suspicion. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.

I already found the paint job a little off and the box had some small details that made me question it.If you haven’t received a refund after 5 days of us approving your request for a refund, first check your bank account again. His new movie, Hoard, recently debuted with an incredibly impressive 100% on Rotten Tomatoes when it was screened at the Venice Film Festival. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Once it aired, a lovefest ensued between Metallica and Quinn, who was invited to jam with the band backstage at their Lollapalooza gig.

We will only cover the postage cost to replace items if the item is defective, damaged or if we have sent you the wrong item.Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. They did not hesitate to tell me what they use for their personalised items as well as the process and even sent me pictures of the items recommended! Last week I found someone selling an Eddie funko for around €60, because I was happy to have found it I bought it and received it yesterday.

Not many sellers are willing to share their techniques or products they use and I think this is such a lovely gesture.

Bring home Eddie and his electric guitar to join the rest of the Hawkins gang and create your own adventures! The disappearance of a young boy sparks a chain of events leading the residents of the small town of Hawkins to uncover a government conspiracy and a supernatural mystery which will not only shatter all semblance of normality, but also threaten their very existence. It was also later revealed that Metallica bassist Robert Trujillo’s son Tye recorded the “Master of Puppets” riff that Eddie is heard playing in the scene.

There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Had Entertainment Earth been in charge of getting them to Nationals, we could have avoided all that cannibalism.This is why we take all necessary steps to ensure a safe transit so your items arrive in mint condition. While Eddie didn't survive the battle, he is still loved by fans and remains one of the most endearing characters created for the hit Netflix series. Eddie was one of the breakout characters of the fourth season of Stranger Things, where he bravely entered Vecna's lair to help the gang fight off a horde of Demobats. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment