276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Secrets of Divine Love Journal: Insightful Reflections that Inspire Hope and Revive Faith (Inspirational Islamic Books)

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our work is not to change the world. Our mission is to serve and love the world, believing that when we serve God and His creations from a place of love, by the virtue of God’s mercy the world begins to heal. How we see God is a direct reflection of how we see ourselves. If God brings to mind mostly fear and blame, it means there is too much fear and blame welled inside us. If we see God as full of love and compassion, so are we.” SHAMS TABRIZI, RUMI’S SPIRITUAL GUIDE The more you take time to express gratitude the more you will notice the abundant blessings God has given to you. This book made me see the reflection of light in the depth of imperfection, each word spoke a language that rhymed with my soul. The author beautifully covered the most common spiritual topics majorly about Islam to help the troubled and lost souls who are trying hard each day.

And let me assure you this: InshaaAllah, owning the journal won’t be a regret. There’s something about the Author’s writings are so soothing thats deeply rooting in my hearts and memories. Experience the love of Allah: Discover divine love through inspiring stories, powerful verses from the Qur’an, and sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it." (Rumi).

God does not test us because He hates us, but because He loves us and sees in us a potential that can only be manifested and unveiled through the fires of purification. Just as muscle must tear to grow, the friction between sin and our inner holiness creates the conditions for spiritual growth".Connect with your faith: The journal is filled with a 100+ thought-provoking prompts designed to give you the space to feel, reflect and ultimately return to Allah. The Secrets of Divine Love Journal is based on the award-winning book, Secrets of Divine Love: A Spiritual Journey into the Heart of Islam. Through heart-centered reflections, insightful prompts, and thought-provoking questions, Secrets of Divine Love Journal can help you foster a deeper relationship with Allah by connecting you with the heart of your faith in a more intimate and inspiring way. The Secrets of Divine Love Journal is based on the award-winning book, Secrets of Divine Love: A Spiritual Journey into the Heart of Islam. Through heart-centered reflections, insightful prompts, and thought-provoking questions, Secrets of Divine Love Journal can help you foster a deeper relationship with Allah by connecting you with the heart of your faith in a more intimate and inspiring way.

Semua parcel akan diposkan melalui sistem kurier yang telah ditetapkan oleh pihak IMAN kecuali Sabah Sarawak dan Luar Negara.Transform every moment into prayer : Each journaling session begins and ends with a prayer of gratitude with the intention of allowing you to experience the transformative power of prayer. Secrets of Divine Love Journal will follow chapter-by-chapter the Secrets of Divine Love book. The journal has additional reflections, stories, and quotes while supplementing each chapter with reflective prompts alongside ample space for the reader to journal. Each chapter of the Secrets of Divine Love Journal starts with a quote from Secrets of Divine Love alongside a verse of the Qur’an followed by a story and reflection, a heart-opening prayer, journal prompts, a quote to contemplate upon, and a closing prayer of gratitude. The Secrets of Divine Love Journal will help you to reflect upon and enjoy your faith from a more holistic perspective. You will learn even more about the pillars, principles, and practices within the Islamic tradition through the Qur'an, hadith, spiritual teaching stories, and sayings from mystics like Imam Ghazali, Ibn Arabi, Rumi and countless others.

Simply put: this is my favourite Islamic book I have ever read so far. Truly inspiring, compassionate, heartwarming, sentimental, and eye-opening. A. Helwa delicately discusses the many aspects of Islam including the question of God, who we are, the ‘mysterious’ world of the Qur’an, the spiritual dimension of Islam, repentance, the shahadah, salat (prayer), zakat, Ramadan, Hajj, death, and the mysteries of Heaven and Hell. Most of the things discussed are things we already know, but in my opinion A. Helwa’s writing has the power to make me sit down, internalise and reflect the practices of Islam that I have taken for granted. It also helps me put my life: the good and the bad in perspective. The Secrets of Divine Love Journal connects you more deeply with Allah through exercises and questions designed to help you: The spiritual path is not one where we find out way to God, but rather one where we remove everything that prevents us from seeing that we're already in the Divine court." From Darkness into Lightwas written for those who are longing to experience a journey of spiritual deepening. For those who are looking for hope, for connection, and for a deep relationship with Allah. From Darkness into Lightwill inspire you to approach the Divine from love. It will show you how to turn your worries into worship and how to walk the path to God with all of your insecurities and doubts. This book is not for the person who is perfect in their relationship with God, but those who are looking to approach God with sincerity and honesty. Create connection with your faith community : The questions and prompts within the journal were written for both private contemplations, to be shared amongst friends or answered in book clubs.Cover : Sangat menarik dan aesthetic. Design bunga & dedaunan yg walaupun rame tp pemilihan warnanya membuat judul buka tetap menonjol yg menggambarkan isi buku. Each topic has the writer's personal views supported by Quranic verses and mystical quotes which makes it a profound read.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment