276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Grip-It TV Bracket Plasterboard Fixing Kit

£20.56£41.12Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Any physical alterations made after the installation by anyone other than an authorized representative of Eagle TV Mounting will result in the warranty being voided. A toggle anchor or a toggle bolt is considered to be the best way for mounting a TV on a plaster wall with no studs. You require a hollow wall anchor that is similar to a regular screw. It should also have a butterfly toggle at the end. If you have studs installed on your wall, use them to mount a TV don’t look for other options. The TV has factory settings to mount on the studs. It is the best and long-lasting option. Our company’s generosity is evident across all its platforms. Offering discounted services and providing special offer A: With GeeFix just follow the instructions above or watch the video found here. Q: C an I wall mount my tv above a radiator?

Mounting plates are the biggest option nowadays on the wall without studs. Just like the stand of an air conditioner. By using a drill and bolts you install it on the wall and then place a TV on it. The TV mount made for studs can be fitted on it. Their main feature is you can easily hide them behind the TV it looks like that TV is pasted on the wall. This makes them elegant and attractive for mounting on drywall. Fantastic Services is in the spotlight. What charity events have we organised? How many rivers have we cleaned? What cam Hunts, you look like you've done a good job with the install there mate, but like Steve says thats the sort of wall I'd be well chuffed with!! i think mine's probably the hollowest of the hollow, which is why I asked the original question, as I can just envisage a TV Mount, the weight of a 40", falling flat on its front after an hour of being up! I'll let you know all the goings on in a bit! ThanksAgain IDEALY find the wooden studs and fix to those but 99 times out of 100 they are in the wrong place! Worried about dents in your carpets and how to get rid of them? What about some accidental blood stains that got on your Never compromise on the quality of support you chose to fix your TV. It is the worst thing you can do to mount a TV. Do not prefer quality our money. The better quality means heavier TV can be mounted, it will stay long, lesser chances of danger to the wall and the money paid correctly.

When the screw is fully tightened, untighten it. You will see how it comes off the wall, while the other part stays secured into it.

TV Bracket Wall Mount

Never underestimate the weight of your TV, it could be very pitty if you damage the wall even after realizing that it was too heavy for the support. However, with this new solution, ironically, there also came a new problem. Because of their design, TV mounts require studs. Studs are vertical pieces of wood which make the frame your wall is attached to. However, not all walls need studs. Plaster walls, for example, don’t. So, you may be wondering how to mount a TV on a plaster wall without studs.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment