276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Decluttering at the Speed of Life: Winning Your Never-Ending Battle with Stuff

£5.395£10.79Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You’re right; I should have known. Looking at the past, I can see my severely flawed thought processes, but at the time I couldn’t.

Decluttering at the Speed of Life by Dana K. White - Waterstones

With the you-never-know-what-you’ll-find excitement of garage sales and the might-as-well-keep-it-if-there’s-any-chance-I-might-use-it-one-day mentality I already had, our already cluttered home grew more and more cluttered. Develop coping strategies – Write down memories associated with the item, take a picture of it, or give it to someone who will use and appreciate it. This may aid in reassuring yourself that letting go of the object does not erase its associated memories. Oh, and the audiobook is actually read by the author, and she’s a hoot. I highly recommend that as well.)However, I put this on hold last August, so when you wait that long for a book to come through on the Libby app…. Well, I would feel guilty if I didn’t finish it! So I needed help. Of course I’m not the type to ask for help, but if somebody’s willing to give me advice in the form of an audiobook, woo hoo!!

Book - Decluttering at the Speed of Life - is My New Book - Decluttering at the Speed of Life - is

Decluttering isn’t organizing. When I realized decluttering and organizing were two different things and that it was okay to just declutter, I felt a weight lift off my soul. I no longer slumped my shoulders in defeat before I even started, knowing from experience that whatever solution I might create would surely fail like all the others had. Instead, I purged. I focused solely on getting things we didn’t need out of our house. Living now means open floor space so my sons can wrestle. It means I can walk to my bathroom in the middle of the night without stubbing a toe. It means my daughter has space to dance around in her room.In Decluttering at the Speed of Life, decluttering expert and author Dana White identifies the mindsets and emotional challenges that make it difficult to declutter. In her signature humorous approach, she provides workable solutions to break through these struggles and get clutter out—for good! The size of the shelf decides how many books your child keeps...let your child fill the container, even though Go, Dog, Go! may win out over Runaway Bunny...Mama names the container, and the person who reads these books gets to choose which books go in the container pg.166

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment