276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Myste Modular House Building, 4761 Blocks Autumn Tree House with Swing, Creative DIY Architecture Collectors Model House Building Set, Compatible with Lego Ideas 21318, 38 x 35 x 30cm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You are purchasing knowing that the items you receive inside are random and the pictures are EXAMPLES of what you could receive! The Zombie has a shabby (although not tattered) outfit which looks more like a hobo’s wardrobe than someone who has risen from the dead. The most interesting thing about Fred and Shaggy are their brand new hairpieces, with both making their debut in the Scooby Doo theme.

Sellers are responsible for following applicable laws and regulations, including posting items with accurate labelling and warnings. We reserve the right to terminate this offer at any time if Terms and Conditions of the offer are not fulfilled. com Heads up, today is the final day that you’ll be able to score 2x LEGO Insider Points on all purchases on LEGO. Use the clues on the packaging and on the puzzle pieces themselves to figure out which design you are building. I grew up watching plenty of Scooby Doo – they were a Saturday morning staple for me and I have very fond memories of the gang.

Scooby Doo is the star of the set and series, so we’re treated to a delightful new mould for the cowardly pooch. These animal mystery Minifigure mini puzzles have gone wild with six all-new surprise puzzles just for fans of LEGO Minifigures! A large assortment of strange, cool, and unique lego parts, pieces, and objects from all eras of the company.

A new way to play: These puzzles feature fan favorites from LEGO Collectible Minifigures line, now in its 21st series. This LEGO Hidden Side Mystery Castle (70437) playset combines a buildable LEGO model with an app, so interaction with the model triggers events in a digital world. I believe that there are 23 stickers in total, but thankfully most of them are relatively easy to apply.

We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. Available for both Presta and Schrader valves - see final photo for a comparison if you need help identifying your valve type. That said, the Spooky Tree actually looks pretty attractive thanks to the huge sticker that runs across its bark, primitive looking mecha-inspired hands and of course, a spot for the Zombie to ride it. Melding LEGO and Technic in the most ingenious ways, the build is especially challenging but rewarding, especially when you see the functions in action!

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Marvel fans and kids aged 5+ can recreate action scenes with this incredible set of LEGO® Marvel Minifigures (71039) blind boxes. Za tydzień urodziny córki, już sobie wyobrażam jej rozczarowanie gdy zobaczy, że nie ma dla niej wymarzonego domku. It looks lovely - and the instructions look well handled, so as a stand alone it looks like it will be great - but all a bit overshadowed by the fact that the main reason I bought it was because it stated it was compatible.

This mini puzzle comes together to reveal a surprise minifigure design from the massively popular LEGO® Collectible Minifigure line. The main problem is THIS IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH LEGO - I had bought it several months before any reviews came out and it has been saved as a birthday present until today.

Marvel Universe at Your Fingertips: Every blind box contains one of 12 iconic characters from the Marvel universe, each with its authentic accessory. I’ve bought others that were great, I only purchased as it said it was compatible with Lego and clearly it’s not, don’t waste your money. It's the perfect way to treat a LEGO® fan, providing countless play possibilities and a quick way to build their collection.Fred’s accessory is a printed newspaper clipping tile, which I believe is a clue the gang uses to solve the mystery of the Spooky Tree. If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy. Heads up for those in the US, UK and EU - today is your final day to score 2x Insider Points on all purchases!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment