276°
Posted 20 hours ago

L.A. Girl HD Pro Conceal Orange Corrector Concealer - GC990

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Yes indeed it does and it’s a step I’ve loved taking when I’m going for a flawless base because the whole purpose of colour correcting is to even out the base before foundation. Please Note: The first picture is for illustration purpose only please check the original color by matching the color name mentioned in the product name with the second picture. Some people can get away with using only an ordinary concealer to disguise dark circles, whilst others need the extra colour correcting step to mask any discolourations.

The concealer is cream-based and comes in a tube with a brush at the end to apply the concealer evenly and precisely.A. pro concealer sets for sale, which let you get multiple concealer shades to create a variety of makeup looks.

BUT I do find that my hyperpigmentation still fights to peek out from underneath, which is okay I guess, since the corrector manages to disguise the discolouration better than without any colour corrector. This was not the case, the formula of these correctors are just as thick and pigmented as the original concealers, which means a little bit goes a LONG way! However they are easily blendable, just like the concealers and they don’t need a lot of warming up as some cream correctors tend to do. The shade Almond is formulated to match and blend into skin with similar undertones, offering a natural finish.It is MEGA dark and the first few times I used this corrector I just kept applying far too much and even with a thicker concealer over the top, the dark tones of the orange kept peeking through - not a good look. As the texture is fairly thick it’s a good idea to sheer it out a little and again make sure to blend out the corrector so it actually colour corrects and counteracts discolouration, rather than sitting thickly over the top - and then showing through the foundation. When you are considering getting a new pro concealer, you might notice that some shades are not realistic skin tones. GC996 - Highlighter: A delicate, pearlescent finish that illuminates your face with a beautiful glow. I do have the Nars Creamy Concealer (which I find thick) so I will test it out with the orange corrector.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment