276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Electra TDC7100W 7Kg Condenser Tumble Dryer - White - B Rated

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Blast through the laundry pile with the help of this white tumble dryer from Electra. Because it’s a condenser model, moisture is pulled out of your clothes and collected in a special tank that’s really easy to empty. It has a generous 7kg drum capacity as well, making it the ideal fit for a medium-sized household. Thanks to the handy cupboard dry feature, which dries fabrics to perfection, your jeans and work shirts will be ready for the cupboard the minute the programme ends. And if you’re washing late at night, the handy light inside the drum makes loading and unloading easier than ever. My tumble dryer keeps switching off and the water tank apparently needs emptied, everything has been cleaned/emptied and still happening. Anybody any idea why? This is only a week old

Electra TDC7100W 7Kg Condenser Tumble Dryer – White – B Rated

Anyone resolve this issue? Mines stopped drying after a few seconds and the top 2 left lights flashing - have emptied the drawer (which was only slightly full) and the filters which I do regularly but it won’t start now! I did clean out the part down the bottom by the condenser vents. I had to unscrew it and clean off fluff. That worked for a week but beeping again so will try that again. My dryer tdc81112b keeps flashing two lights (dry level) I’ve cleaned both filters and it’s still won’t work what can I do to fix thank. There is no display to show you how long your programme has left until it finishes, but there are progress indicator lights which will inform you at what stage of the cycle the programme is currently in and when the cycle is finished a buzzer will sound to let you know. You can even set a time delay so you can dry at a time more convenient for you. NewDay Ltd and AO Retail Limited are each authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit is available only to UK residents aged 18 and over. Subject to status. Terms apply.Although we then thought we shouldn’t just look at all Electra products, instead we should be looking at only their products that fall within the Condenser Tumble Dryers category. Average price of Electra Condenser Tumble Dryers My dryer keeps flashing two lights (dry level) I’ve cleaned both filters and it’s still won’t work what can I do to fix ? Also I've seen a fee post rhe same faults but nobody seems to be answering the questions on of theybhave managed to fix the problem or not , Home > Household appliances > Dryers > Electra Dryers > Electra TDC7100W Dryer Manual Electra TDC7100W Dryer Why is de drum of my dryer larger than that of my washing machine, even though they have the same capacity? Verified Blast through the laundry pile with the help of this white tumble dryer from Electra. Because it’s a condenser model, moisture is pulled out of your clothes and collected in a special tank that’s really easy to empty. It has a generous 7kg drum capacity as well, making it the ideal fit for a medium-sized household. Thanks to the handy cupboard dry feature, which dries fabrics to perfection, your jeans and work shirts will be ready for the cupboard the minute the programme ends. And if you’re washing late at night, the handy light inside the drum makes loading and unloading easier than ever.

Electra TDC7100W Tumble Dryer Drive Belt - THE SPARES SHED Electra TDC7100W Tumble Dryer Drive Belt - THE SPARES SHED

I have a brand new Electra tumble dryer is has been working for 2 day’s now all 3 lights are flashing and it won’t start To properly dry laundry, a dryer needs to have air. This needs space and that's why the drum needs to be larger.My dryer keeps flashing two lights (dry level) I’ve cleaned both filters and it’s still won’t work what can I do to fix thanks What is the difference in usage between a washer-dryer and a separate washing machine and dryer? Verified Hi. Can anyone offer any advice please? A orange light appear just above where it states 3h. 6h . 9h. Its flashes then the dyer stops and when opening the door the clothes are super hot but not dry. Anyone experiencing the same?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment