276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Heal Your Body: The Mental Causes for Physical Illness and the Metaphysical Way to Overcome Them

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I think, if you read this book and do the suggested affirmations and exercises when YOU are in the right emotional place to do them, this book could potentially be life-changing.

It incorporates portions of my little book Heal Your Body , which has become widely accepted as an authoritative work on the mental patterns that create dis-eases in the body. She studied just about everything available, at the time, on diet, meditation, prayer, exercise, and therapy. She demonstrates and helps the read to understand that our thoughts create our life experiences and that the key to true happiness is self-love. And while I never expect my readers to blindly agree with everything I say here, I do enjoy provoking conversation and ideas 🙂 That’s just SMART in IMO. But to take such a giant leap, to claim (without any evidence except self-serving anecdotes) that you can cure cancer by loving yourself more?I could say, Oh, I don’t want that person saying that thing because someone else might take it seriously (and that’s why I want to bait some homophobes, then punch them. As someone who has struggled with chronic illness I find Hay’s philosophies to be at best highly presumptuous and at worst deeply offensive.

But what makes her ideas particularly powerful was her loving and assured self-awareness in spite of a background of tremendous physical, mental and emotional abuse from her childhood. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. And if you will read the disclaimer in the beginning, you will be reminded that this author is not to be held accountable to your failure in using these principles.She believes that “ Illness however mild or severe is an indicator of your emotional state, caused by your thoughts and focus. Even better is to consider the idea that the best preventative health action possible just might be to accept that we are individually responsible for our health—and develop a loving mindset that keeps us healthy.

This culminated in a reckless diet, an undisciplined life, and then a diagnosis of an “incurable vaginal cancer. I get that this idea is weird, but books and reviewers have too easy a time trashing the optimistic. This special 40th Anniversary ed will be available next year, and will include about 40 full-color images (including the cover!When I was being treated for cancer in my twenties, another, younger girl, who was at the same stage, looked elsewhere for a “cure. Again, this might sound kooky to some of you in our modern age of technology, medicine and pharmaceuticals. I suggest you read through the book once, then slowly read it again, but this time do each exercise in depth. I think Houellebecq says it in wonderfully Houellebecquian mode that could have had me looking like a bigger indignant dickhead at 15 had I stumbled across it then: ‘The absence of the will to live is, alas, not sufficient to make one want to die. So I do empathise with people who have gone down the wrong tracks, and it’s hard to watch that documentary without feeling that the real epidemic is not STDs but self-loathing.

That to me suggests that the HIV virus is the physical manifestation of gay self-hatred, which is bullshit, but I think it’s undeniable that self-hatred facilitates the spread of STDs. I can only tell you that I've been doing her particular protocol for less than a week, and I could feel the difference within 48 hours. When we can truly live from the loving space of the heart, approving of ourselves and trusting the Divine Power to provide for us, then peace and joy will fill our lives, and illness and uncomfortable experiences will cease to be in our experience. It is my understanding that any time discord occurs in our minds or bodies, it is linked to something deep within our subconscious mind.They did not say to their abuser at any point in time that they wanted to be abused, and to communicate that to people looking for help is disgusting. At no time would I have EVER expected to have to inspect each page of a book to ensure that there is no print missing. As many of you know, international bestselling author, speaker, publisher and inspirational leader Louise Hay passed away at age 90 this last Wednesday. when a plane crashes and everyone on board is killed, are they all jointly responsible for causing the accident?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment