276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Love Me, Don't Leave Me: Overcoming Fear of Abandonment and Building Lasting, Loving Relationships

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Nurses, addiction and mental health counselors, social workers and marriage and family therapists can earn continuing education credits (CEs) for this and other course at: I am sorry, but this is probably one of the worst book I have probably read... The solution to all your problems is: meditation! or something like that.. and if you haven't heard about MINDFULNESS yet (where have you been the last few years=), let me explain what that great concept is ... seriously, if you have already read a little something about attachment theory, self-awareness, and mindfulness, you can totally skip this book. I don't think it is helpful at all, it is very superficial, does not go into depth, does not really talk about variety, shows a lot of cheesy examples that are repetitive, oh and the entire book is basically a repetition, with constant anouncement what is yet to come and will be talked about later on, just to fill the book. AllCEUs has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6261. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC Credit are clearly identified. AllCEUs is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs. Michelle Skeen, PsyD, has a doctorate in clinical psychology. She is author of seven books, all designed to enhance relationships by emphasizing the importance of identifying core values and valued intentions, limited thinking, mindfulness, self-compassion, empathy, and effective communication and conflict resolution skills. Her passion is coaching individuals in creating and maintaining healthy relationships by bringing awareness to obstacles (fears and beliefs), which often work unconsciously to limit connections with others. Michelle believes that an early introduction and education in core values and healthy communication are essential life skills for success. To that end, Michelle and her daughter, Kelly, coauthored Communication Skills for Teens and Just As You Are.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment