276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The BIG Metric Ninja Foodi Cookbook: Over 100 recipes using European measurements

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The recipes are written logically such that they start usually with the preparation steps; namely what needs to be washed, peeled and chopped before any heat is applied to the ingredients. When I need you to boil a kettle, I will tell you five minutes before you need the water in the recipe. The Author assumes that the user has access to basic kitchen equipment, such as a refrigerator, a sieve or colander, sharp knives, a stove, a baking tin, a frying pan and saucepans, although many of the recipes do not require any further equipment. Many of the recipes found within will be more familiar to the user of this cookbook, but they have been tweaked or reimagined so that they fit to the Ninja Foodi multi-cooker devices and many recipes will be completely new. The timings and ingredient amounts, therefore the recipes, are designed to work flawlessly in the Ninja Foodi 7-in-1, 9-in-1 MAX, 10-in-1, 11-in-1, 14-in-1 and 15-in-1 devices.

David, orginally from Newport in South Wales but now living and working in Germany, says apart from family and friends, the things he misses most about living in the UK are strong tea, bacon, British-style pork sausages, decent baked potatoes, HP sauce and malt vinegar. The recipes are aimed not at the kitchen gurus or the Ninja experts, rather to the proud new owners of the Foodi. I’ve written the methods out in such a way that no steps are missed out. I don’t use confusing terminology or abbreviations and use my words very carefully. The methods are written for someone who has not had their device for a long time.I'm excited to bring my Ninja Foodi recipes to print in "The BIG Metric Ninja Foodi Cookbook". I'm proud of the fact that my book is the first to be written with Europeans in mind. Gone are the cups, degrees Fahrenheit and ounce measurements and embraced are the gram, degrees Celsius and the litre. It may sound trivial, but this is game-changing for owners of the Ninja Foodi all-in-one cooking devices. It was finally ready in January of 2021. I knew there would be demand for the book as it was something that so many UK-based Ninja Foodi Facebook group members kept repeating. I didn't expect to sell anywhere as many as I did however."

The Ninja Foodi from Shark Ninja is an incredibly versatile device and the cooking possibilities are endless. Many recipe books already exist for this device but none of them seem to cater for the British, Irish, Australian or European markets… until now that is.The recipes are aimed not at the kitchen gurus or the Ninja experts, rather to the proud new owners of the Foodi. I've written the methods out in such a way that no steps are missed out. I don't use confusing terminology or abbreviations and use my words very carefully. The methods are written for someone who has not had their device for a long time. The Ninja Foodi from Shark Ninja is an incredibly versatile device and the cooking possibilities are endless. Many recipe books already exist for this device but none of them seem to cater for the British, Irish, Australian or European markets... until now that is. An index of ingredients is also at the end of the book, making it easier to locate recipes based on what’s in your refrigerator. I used it at least two, usually three times a day. My kids very much enjoy eating British-style dishes, often preferring it over the German-style cuisine. Recipes are split between main courses, main course components, side dishes, soups and desserts, meaning that access to a kitchen is required for many of the recipes.

My kids rate everything I cook between one and 10, with 10 being the highest," he said. "So everything scoring nine or 10 made it into the book. READ MORE: Teenager spends all her savings to open high street business and it’s absolutely thriving For David, who was a single dad when he began his Ninja venture, it's the ease of cooking with it that is part of its appeal.My recipes are aimed not at the kitchen gurus or the Ninja experts, rather to the proud new owners of the Foodi. I've written the methods out in such a way that no steps are missed out. I don't use confusing terminology or abbreviations and use my words very carefully. My kids rate everything I cook between one and 10, with 10 being the highest," he said. "So everything scoring nine or 10 made it into the book. It was finally ready in January of 2021. I knew there would be demand for the book as it was something that so many UK-based Ninja Foodi Facebook group members kept repeating. I didn't expect to sell anywhere near as many as I did however." You can get more local news and other story updates straight to your inbox by subscribing to our newsletters here. Over the last almost two years, I have received many lovely messages from readers via Facebook who have thanked me for the ridiculously simple way that I have written the book, giving them confidence in using the scary-looking gadget as well as allowing them to show-off to friends and family with the diverse variety of dishes that can be prepared in the device," he said.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment