276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Audio Technica AT3600L Turntable Record Player Half Inch Moving Magnet Cartridge with Stylus

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

From your date of purchase your product is warranted against faulty materials or workmanship for a period of 24 months on all Audio Technica products. After the previous thread met an unfortunate demise, I figured it would be a waste to let all the info just vanish completely. The use of a LP stylus will thus result in poor sound quality and extraordinarily high surface noise. Increasing the capacitance setting to 250pF (giving a total of ~375pF) opens up the sound a little, adding crispness to the treble and bringing in more air, which some people may prefer.

I've recently resurrected my vinyl after several years and the AT 3600L is new but has a rather brittle sounding high end. It is impressive for the money but, for me, it lacks the easy-going, charming personality of the AT3600L and is more ‘in your face’. The sound is okay, but should I consider upgrading a) for sound quality, and b) reduced wear and tear on my vinyl? The AT95E may offer a little more focus and refinement, notably in the treble, but I feel that the AT3600L wins in the bass and possibly the midrange. Except for damage caused by careless operation, the use of excessive needle pressure, shoddy inferior records and severely shaking turntables will shorten the life of the needle tip.Niestety ze względu na prowizję jaką pobiera allegro, cena będzie o 10% wyższa niż w naszym sklepie internetowym. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees.

We offer the most extensive universe of high quality replacement styli and turntable belts on the planet! At Remote Control World, we've gained the trust of hundreds of thousands, and we're committed to continuing our service to the global community. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. If my changer had tracked at 1 g I'd have considered a Shure V15 at some point, but the arm skates at that weight. It is also, in theory, best suited to heavier arms (although it has not been used on one for this review).So the difference in tracking performance between 2,5gr VTF and 3,0gr VTF is more than 10µm performance increase. The elliptical shaped stylus bears greater resemblance to the triangular shaped cutting stylus that is used when cutting master records. unique web browser id used to track data from Microsoft Bing and its services/functions connected such as Clarity. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . This blend of performance and durability marks the ATN3600L stylus as a worthy component in your arsenal.

Also, my cat was asleep on the rug in front of the hi-fi rack the entire time, so your cat or lack thereof may affect your listening results. The spherical shaped stylus is the simplest and cheapest to produce and it is, therefore, the most common. The Audio Technica AT3600L has been time tested and proven by decades of actual use for quality, durability, cost-effectiveness and fine sound. It doesn't matter which option you choose – we made sure that for all the methods, your purchase is secure. A big part of the spirit of Audio Karma is sharing knowledge and helping others get the most out of out shared hobby.Suitable replacement for the no longer available TESLA systems VM-2101, VM-2102, VM-2103, VM-2202 and VM-2204 and also for Unitra MF-101 (VM2101, VM2102, VM2103, VM2202 and VM2204, MF101). I was a bit worried about the sound quality but once on these are far beyond what I was expecting from these brand. I'm just hopeful that this thread will be allowed to continue, much as the TPA3116 thread has been for the last four and a half years, for the benefit of all.

Like the AT3600L, it is well matched to high-mass arms and the heavier end of medium-mass arms, although the AT91 performed well on the lighter SL1200 arm. This meticulous stylus is emblematic of the brilliance Audio Technica pours into each innovation, making it an uncompromisable choice for superior audio fidelity. However, at a higher load capacitance, a lack of refinement is exposed in the treble (see Capacitive Load).

The Audio Technica ATN3600L Replacement Stylus for AT3600L stands as an embodiment of precise sound engineering and quality performance. Distinctive audio precision is what positions the ATN3600L stylus as a residential component in an audiophile’s toolkit. Discussing such cheap and cheerful hifi bargains outside of the Dollars and Sense forum is not without precedent. This feature ensures tonally balanced playback - a significant factor that appeals to audiophiles, making the stylus a much-desired asset. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment