276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Samyang Carbo Hot Spicy Chicken Carbonara Noodles 130g (Pack of 10)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Classic Korean stir-fry style instant noodle - Samyang Hot Chicken Flavour Ramen - cross over with Italian Carbonara pasta sauce. When the noodles are cooked well you can drain the water from the noodles, be carefull because the water will be hot. I personally didn’t find that too overwhelming, but you should go check it out for yourself and be the judge. The cheese came in the form of powder, and is meant to be mixed with the spicy sauce to form a sort of creamy consistency. The texture of the noodles had the right amount of springiness (if you cook it well), which made each bite a joy to take.

The Korean Spicy Noodles brand, Samyang, has taken Asia by storm and we’ve decided to ride the Hallyu wave too. Samyang’s Original Hot Chicken Flavored Ramen has been the focus of countless blog articles, YouTube videos, and challenges all over the internet. Recent additions to the family are wild flavors like: Mala (a popular Sichuanese Street-Food), Meat Spaghetti, and even Carbonara.If you’re looking to test out the original boss-level noodles, grab a pack of these and enjoy the challenge with your friends. I was disappointed that it didn’t boast any unique flavour on its own, and tasted more like a generic plate of spicy noodles.

The original beast that ignited a new wave of spicy instant noodle offerings from ramen companies around the world.

As I said above, this samyang carbonara takes less than 10 minutes to make and only requires a handful of ingredients. Samyang is one of the best-loved food brands in South Korea, offering a comprehensive range of ramen, instant noodle cups, sauces and dumplings. Wheat Flour, Modified Tapioca Starch, Refined Palm Oil, Modified Potato Starch, Wheat Gluten, Refined Salt, Emulsifier [Lecithine [E322(ii)], Onion Extract, Acidity Regulator (Potassium Carbonate Anhydrous (E501(i)), Sodium Carbonate (E500), Sodium Phosphate Dibasic [E339(ii)], Citric Acid (E330)], Thickener [Guar Gum (E412)], Green Tea Flavour Oil. Water, Artificial Chicken Flavour Powder, Soy Sauce, White Sugar, Red Pepper Powder, Chilli Pepper Powder, Soybean Oil, Onion, Red Pepper Seed Oil, Garlic, Modified Potato Starch, Paprika Extract, Decolourised Chilli Extract, Black Pepper Powder, Curry Powder. The packet came with little dried vegetable pieces too, but as most of them are, they were a little pathetic and frankly not nutritional at all.

This flavour would do well with chicken wings on the side, if you’re looking to fancy-up your budget meal. Fried kimchi is absolutely delicious and I’m glad they decided to incorporate more South Korean flavors and ingredients into their ramen line. The Carbonara was the second latest to hit Singapore’s shores and has very quickly earned a fan base.Quite frankly, it was kind of a hassle to prepare, and it’s not something I’d go for if I’m looking for a quick fix for my rumbling tummy. The consensus was that it was pretty yummy overall, but not really my jam because I prefer my curries savoury. Having tried these hellish instant noodles before, I can definitely say that these are a bit of a challenge. You’d also notice that the make of the noodles are flatter and thicker than the usual Samyang noodles, perhaps to emulate the texture of linguine?

Browse our range of Samyang products below to discover a world of flavour from a popular Korean brand. to satisfy your cravings any time, anywhere (okay almost anywhere, as long as you’ve got hot water and a pot). We were all trying this for the first time because it’s a newly dropped flavour in Singapore, so perhaps that explains the priciness of it. A colleague commented that the cheese had sort of an artificial flavour, which kinda turned her off. Stomach ulcers aside, these tasty additions continue to dazzle within the instant noodle-loving communities around the world.

We fell in love with it instantly because of its addictive Jja Jang flavours, and my colleague even said that this became her new favourite flavour right away.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment