276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Heavenly Man: The Remarkable True Story Of Chinese Christian Brother Yun

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

During the meetings more than 1,200 people across Malaysia made first time commitments to follow Christ! Many repented of their sins and found God's mercy and grace as they became children of God. Many thousands more Christians were encouraged, challenged, and built up in their own walk with God through Yun's ministry. As usual, Yun refused to leave each meeting place until all the people who wanted to meet him and talk with him had the chance to do so. Sometimes this meant he did not get to sleep until the early hours of the morning as hundreds of people stayed behind for prayer or just to have a chat with Brother Yun. I have personally seen on numerous occasions how patient, kind and loving he is with people - giving them his full attention and displaying a genuine concern for their wellbeing. Yun figures that Jesus cares for people deeply, and so should he. Samuel Lamb (Lin Xiangao) has stated that Brother Yun falsely claimed to have fasted without food and water for nearly twice as long as Jesus, and falsely claiming to represent 58 million house-church Christians, and raising large sums of money in many countries. He also insists that Brother Yun in no way represents the house-churches in China, [11] although Lamb admits he has never met Brother Yun or read his autobiography. [4] I was very excited to read this book as I have heard about Brother Yun but had not read his story. Brother Yun received Christ when he was a young man and from the time of his acceptance he had repeated visions from God. When he faced imprisonment and torture for his belief he would come out of it praising God all the louder. God give me one son and many brothers". - chapter 12 of "The Heavenly man" (Simplifed Chinese) from Qzone.

The Heavenly Man (Full Message Do Not Fear - Brother Yun: The Heavenly Man (Full Message

There are countless allegations circulating against Brother Yun, but I am still waiting to meet a single person who has been wronged by him in any way. Brother Yun is a millionaire, living like a king in the West." The truth is that Yun and his family live a modest life in Germany. A mission called AVC for years has provided housing for Yun and his family, and taken care of them. German Pastor Waldemar Sardaczuk shed light on Yun's lifestyle earlier this year: "I can shed some light on the daily life of Brother Yun and his family... Neither he nor any of his family members drive or own a car. They are totally focused on ministering for the Lord, and have little concern for material things. His manner of life, his conduct, and his family are in accordance with the Bible. We are deeply impressed and also appreciate brother Yun's reaction to all the lies, slanders and accusations told about him... He has always endeavored to help the persecuted Christians in his country without any desire for personal gain or glory."How much are you willing to risk? This book received five stars because it challenged me on many levels. On the surface it is the autobiography of a Christian in China, named Brother Yun, born in 1958. His family was very poor, and early in adolescence Yun had a spiritual conversion. The early chapters read almost like a parable. During his life practicing and preaching the faith, Yun faced tremendous religious persecution including years of imprisonment and torture. The inserts by his wife, Deling, give an even deeper perspective of how she cared for their children alone. Yun’s courage and dedication inspire western Christians to examine their own commitment and to truly value the religious freedom we possess. Martyrdom and persecution may seem a quaint relic of ancient history, people who burned or thrown before lions. The reality is that Christians all over the world are imprisoned, tortured, and discriminated against in real deleterious ways right now. In our life time.

The Heavenly Man) - Goodreads Brother Yun Quotes (Author of The Heavenly Man) - Goodreads

Andrew of Columbus, Ohio: "From the very first chapter, I was blown away! Next to the Bible, it has been the most convicting and moving book I've ever read. I realize more how good it is to know Jesus and how sovereign He is over the world and in our lives. The book's convicted me to desire to live a more sacrificial life for God, given me more of a heart for the nations and scripture, and renewed in me my sense of need for God's Spirit and presence. I highly recommend this book."It's time for us to stop playing religious games with God. It's time to get serious. It's no longer good enough just to “believe” in Jesus; we need to become His disciples. Churches should not be places where we come and get the water inside of us drained out. Rather, churches should be staging posts from where living water flows out into the communities and nations of the world.” Words cannot possibly express the treasures found in this book. Through gut-wrenching his real-life experiences Brother Yun exemplifies a life truly surrendered to the Lord. I can only hope that one day I come to this level of surrender and love for the Lord in this lifetime. Truly a must-read for every Christian committed to follow Jesus.

Goodreads Loading interface - Goodreads

The anthropomorphic name of Adam Kadmon denotes that it contains both the ultimate divine purpose for creation, i.e., mankind, as well as an embodiment of the Sefirot (divine attributes). Adam Kadmon is paradoxically both "Adam" and divine ("Kadmon-Primary"). The dramatic autobiography of one of China's dedicated, courageous, and intensely persecuted house church leaders. Perspective is a funny thing. While some Western believers ridicule this testimony and say it is completely impossible, when I shared it with some pastors from a remote area of Nagaland in northeast India, nobody seemed surprised or disbelieving. One pastor later told me why. He said in the 1960s, when a powerful revival was taking place, one pastor is known to have fasted for 100 days! a b c Manfred Lurker (2004). The Routledge Dictionary of Gods and Goddesses, Devils and Demons. Psychology Press. p.3. ISBN 978-0-415-34018-2. Some people go through their whole life free on the outside but prisoners in their hearts, enslaved to sin and bondage. These men face the most miserable existence possible inside prison, but on the inside they are as free as birds gliding over the mountain tops!”

Zwartz, Barney (10 April 2004). "Going global with God". The Age. Melbourne . Retrieved 3 March 2009. I have a problem with the 'prosperity' teaching prevalent today, which tells us if we follow the Lord we'll be safe and comfortable. This is completely contrary to Scripture as well as to our experiences in China." (p. 232) Outside of an Abrahamic context, the Cosmic Man is also an archetypical figure that appears in creation myths of a wide variety of cultures. Generally he is described as bestowing life upon all things, and is also frequently the physical basis of the world, such that after death parts of his body became physical parts of the universe. He also represents the oneness of human existence, or the universe. I have a soft spot for China in my heart and I don't remember if I have read any such accounts of National Christians like this (other than the well known Missionary stories). It was eye opening to get a fresh look at the Boxer Rebellion and the Underground Church.

Heavenly Man, Shares His Story FULL INTERVIEW: Brother Yun, Heavenly Man, Shares His Story

yun's story (which is completely true) shows what surrendering our lives to Christ looks like. it's a clear picture of what living selflessly looks like, what being willing to go where your sent by God looks like and what trusting Him in unbearable circumstances looks like. These brief testimonies are a small sample of how thousands of people have felt, and for that we are grateful to the Lord. May He be glorified! I didn't really enjoy this book. I knew there was a lot of controversy surrounding the book right about the time I started reading it. I asked some missionaries that we know in China what they thought of him. Unfortunately, they know him through an American speaking engagement rather than the house church movement in China. Brother Yun was filled with an intense zeal to serve the Lord and preach the gospel, despite the dangerous situation. He became one of the leaders of the house church movement in China, which numbers tens of millions of believers. When he took a stand against the government controlled church he was cast into prison, where he experienced terrible deprivation and torture. During this time God led him to a miraculous 70 day fast without food or water, through which he was drawn closer to the Lord and was able to triumph over the terrible circumstances.The Heavenly Man is an autobiography of Brother Yun detailing his life from the age of sixteen, through his three accounts of incarceration, and ending in his exile to Germany. If anyone has any questions about my story, or any other enquiry, I am very willing to meet either publicly or privately and answer any questions that anybody may have.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment