276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mother Daughter Family Matching Swimwear Swimsuits Swimming Costume Women Girls Ruffle Floral Print One Piece /2 Pcs Bathing Suit Bikini Tankinis Beachwear

£4.235£8.47Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This only store features matching clothes for mom and daughter. Find not only swimwear, but pajamas, shirts, dresses, and jumpsuits. Beware that these outfits will be on the more expensive side. 4. Salty Baby Speaking about the shoot, Mel B: “I love that Pour Moi’s philosophy is about feeling fabulous, feeling confident and celebrating women of all shapes, sizes and ages. It’s about being real, not being edited and not taking ourselves too seriously. I love that it was a collaborative experience – it was my idea to include my mum and my daughter at the shoot and we had so much fun!” Searching for matching swimsuits for you and your little girl? Look no further! Lilly Pulitzer’s two-piece, tankini, and one-piece swimsuits come in all the floral prints, bold colors, and bright patterns your little one loves—and with our classic cuts, thoughtful details, and elevated styling, they’ll have you looking your best, too. Matching swimsuits for all ages The multi-generational campaign, which features styles from the latest lingerie and swimwear collections, stars Mel B alongside her 24-year-old daughter Phoenix Brown and mother, Andrea Brown. The campaign taps into Mel’s own passion for body confidence and empowerment.

There's truly no denying the bond between a mother and their child. After all, that baby really is just a mini version of you, so it's only fitting to want to dress them in a mini version of your outfits. So we've put together a roundup of 20 mommy-and-me swimsuits to stun in this summer. Sporting matching leopard print for a lingerie brand Pour Moi, for the ‘Own Your Confidence’ campaign, dedicated to women celebrating women and sharing the message that everybody deserves to feel confident no matter what shape, size, skin tone they may be.Don't miss the latest news from around Scotland and beyond - Sign up to our daily newsletter here . Get the latest celebrity gossip and telly news sent straight to your inbox. Sign up to our daily Showbiz newsletter here . Lilly’s mommy and me matching swimwear helps you achieve that “twinning” moment with your baby girl without sacrificing elegance and style. Our hand painted prints are available in countless styles, including bikini tops and high-waisted bottoms for women and long sleeve and full-coverage swimwear for your little one. Pair your swimwear with a matching cover-up from our mommy and me matching outfit collection— an easy-breezy sundress is a great no-fuss option for days at the beach! Beach-Ready Coordinating Swimwear Mel B has proven the apple doesn't fall far from the tree as she posed with her daughter Phoenix Brown.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment