276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Good Girl Complex: a steamy and addictive college romance from the TikTok sensation (Avalon Bay, 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My fellow bartender Lenny gives me the side-eye. I know I shouldn’t encourage this behavior. It only reinforces the idea that we’re for sale, that they own this town. But screw it, I’m not about to be slinging drinks till I’m dead. I’ve got bigger plans. What is a good girl exactly? Being a good girl is self-explanatory, but it is when it becomes a syndrome that it becomes a problem. Although this is a common issue with both genders, this is even more profound in those with the good girl complex. They have trouble setting their boundaries for fear that it might end up pushing people away.

In relationships, it manifests in negative thoughts, attitudes, beliefs, feelings, and behaviors about sex and intimacy , limiting their enjoyment and responsiveness of that aspect of the relationship. I stride over, knowing I pose a menacing picture. I’m six two, haven’t shaved in days, and my hair could use a trim. Hopefully I look menacing enough to deter these bros from doing something stupid. Those with the good girl syndrome tend to put a lot of pressure on themselves. This is yet another thing that stems from their want always to please others and never disappoint. You end up sacrificing a lot for fear of doing or saying something that might jeopardize your relationship. I really enjoyed the interactions between Cooper and his friends. His twin brother was a bit of a hoot (like the comic relief so to speak).

Books Multibuys

It’s always good to be good. However, like everything else, too much of it can be problematic. You don’t have to force and torture yourself to prove your kindness. Despite his disdain for the trust-fund kids he sees coming and going from his town, Cooper soon realizes Mac isn’t just another rich clone and falls for her. Hard.

Cooper is fired at Preston’s insistence and Cooper and his friends hatch a revenge plan: Cooper will romance Preston’s girlfriend away from him and then rub it in his face. Mac comes from money and is what the locals call a "clone"... all money, all the same, no individuality, etc. Mac: "Are you kidding me right now? In case I hadn't noticed? And now you're suddenly worried about my safety? You're the one who left me at your house in the middle of a hurricane. I was all alone there! Just me and Patricia screaming like a banshee!" Cooper is everything Mac should avoid, but the one thing she can't stay away from. She feels a draw to him from the beginning and he offers her the support and friendship no one else in her life does. Seeing the bad boy at the mercy of the good girl he never saw coming = swoon!Don’t be afraid to fight for what you know is right. Some conflicts and confrontations might be terrifying to go through, but they are essential for personal growth. The takeaway

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment