276°
Posted 20 hours ago

RazorPit The Original Razor Blade Sharpener and Razor Case, Great for Travel, Sharpens and Cleans

£12.995£25.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Another plus is that the single blade rinses easily for convenient cleaning, while the slim plastic handle is comfortable to use and provides enough control to get the job done.

Another feature in the Mach3 line of razors is a lubrastrip that provides another layer of protection in combating dry skin. The lubrastrip includes natural oils and fades to white when it’s time to replace the blade. It all starts with the Mach3’s progressively aligned blades, which are positioned in a way that for each stroke you take, it takes three.As I said, I’ve been testing this for five months and so far I’ve only had to change blades once! And that was because I tried using shaving oil instead of soap. What a nightmare that stuff is.

We think it’s the best cheap disposable razor available for a variety of reasons, including the fact that it’s advertised as being for sensitive skin and lives up to the billing, and we don’t think it’s “cheap” as in “crappy quality.” I hate buying razorblades. It’s so expensive it’s almost cheaper to buy a brand new razor – at least you get a few new blades with it. Again, the blue jean razor-sharpening method is no joke, my friends, and it works. Some even claim that you can add months to the life of your blade by using it after every shave, and some even use it before their shave.It even offers convenience and practicality with a refill hook that allows you to hang your blades so that you don’t have to step out of the shower to change them. Plus, there’s a trimmer that can be activated with a flip of the thumb, giving you a single straight edge for those areas of the face that need a little extra precision. Still, when it comes to reviewing this razor, it’s hard to know where to start. But let’s give it a go:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment