276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Linsoul BLON x HBB Z300 10mm Silicone Diaphragm in Ear Monitor, HiFi IEM Earphone, Dragon Pattern Faceplate, Detachable 3.5mm Copper Cable for Musician Audiophile DJ Studio (Blue, Without Mic)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The splitter piece is another cylinder, completely regular, in this case, with the brand name inscribed inside. The one I bring you is the BLON Z300, a phone that was kindly sent to me by Linsoul for review, without any commitment or obligation to speak highly of the phone, just providing my opinions about it. Furthermore, there is a beautifully constructed cable, with four cores, metal connector and splitter, and a metal chin slider. I really like the pairing with the V6 because, aside from the imaging being sharper and the stage being larger, the technical performance feels the same.

So we have another collaboration, once again by HBB (of Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews) but this time with Blon. In this splendid spring season, when everything is coming back to life, we've got a fantastic new product for you: the new 10 mm silicone diaphragm In Ear Monitor - BLON x HBB Z300. Megatron - I noticed that the response from the pairing with Megatron was becoming more transparent and lucid as I listened to it. Percussives are somehow decent on this one as toms and snare drums have that hard and booming sound from them while chordophones like pianos have a more warmer and sombre sound. Below average sound/speaker stage, I have a great dislike on narrow and congested feel on my listening session.I believe it was my third or fourth headphone in my life, and that soft and cozy sound immediately enchanted me, so much so that I keep my BL01 with affection to this day. BLON Z300 is an easy to amplify set that a source with decent power output will be able to deliver a sufficient performance. Being an experienced audio enthusiast and content creator, HBB combined his expertise and creativity into the project and the result is a genuinely distinctive product that reflects his passion for quality sound and design. The IEM housing is all metal, 18K gold-plated zinc alloy for the gold colourway option which I have for review.

As for tuning, it has warm V-shaped sound signature as it has more boomy and bloated bass response, too warm and too recessed midrange and darker treble that treble air is almost non-existent. However, Linsoul will not be responsible for additional administrative or handling fees charged by your local courier company or customs. The vocals definitely stand out and sound complete, while still maintaining a natural sound throughout.still, it is worth saying that it has more balanced trebles than most models in the similar segment. Same with woodwinds like concert flutes sounds too mellow, aspirating and dull as I listen to some orchestra tracks and also some random Jethro Tull tracks. I'll be straight on this one, like its previous predecessors, it has a rather meagre technical performance. Four strands of braided high purity copper wire provide exceptional clarity and transparency, ensuring that every note is heard with absolute accuracy.

Well, “better” is very subjective and I’m afraid that, for me personally, they are fighting at a similar level and the preference of each person will sway the scales one way or the other, so I am going to keep them at a 4.If you come to the cable part, the blon brand has deviated from its classical line and put a good cable in the box. Even though the imaging could be sharper, I still think it is better than the Piccolo and the Khan and can bring clarity to the mix. It warms up a bit too much to the point it affects the clarity, energy and vividness of some female vocals and instruments like strings and woodwinds. I do find that on tracks that are dulled by the slight lack of 3 to 4kHz, then the sensation of lack of air can be more apparent. Fortunately, the treble avoids sinking into the sound, helping to maintain balance and homogeneity throughout the sound range.

The outer face is shaped like an equilateral triangle with rounded corners, or that classic African continent shape. The result is a subtly L-shaped sound, where the mids don't quite stand out, nor do the technical qualities. The notes don't distort or become single notes or cause any noticeable or avoidable sibilance because the upper treble has nice extension.

As an experienced audio enthusiast and content creator, HBB has brought his expertise and creativity to this project, and the result is a truly unique product that reflects his passion for high-quality sound and design. Because the bass response of the Piccolo is one or two dB less than that of the Z300, the bass is more expansive and explosive than the Piccolo. But, on this occasion, the capsule does have a more classic and regular shape, and the difference lies in the golden dragon drawn on the outer face.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment