276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Question Book: Who Are You?: 532 Opportunities for Self-Reflection and Discovery (The Tschäppeler and Krogerus Collection)

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Was there any part of the plot or aspects of the characters that frustrated or upset you? If so, why?

Accessing a CGP Online Edition by using a code from a printed CGP book grants you access to the title and Online Extras for three years from the date of activation of the code. Please call Customer Services on 0800 1712 712 if you are experiencing difficulties or have any questions.The book is also just a great thing to have sitting in the car during long rides or when you just want to get acquainted with some new friends more. I can see how some people would see it and think "oh great, a book of conversation starters?" but I've never had that thought impede any use I've had for it.

By using the CGP Online Edition and its Online Extras you agree to be bound by the full Terms and Conditions.

Grow Your Club: Looking to connect with readers outside your personal circle? Open your club to the public and find new members in your hometown or across the globe.

The questions are simple, and most of them are what you might get in a rapid fire round if you plan to attend some reality talk show, or what you might get from your girlfriend (because I don’t think a boyfriend will ask so many questions, sorry if I offend any men who do!) in the initial days of your love story. It won’t have a life-altering effect, but it will surely make you think for a while. This is the Agreement for accessing CGP Online Editions (the Service). The Service provides online access to a range of titles published by Coordination Group Publications Ltd. (CGP). This Agreement covers access to the Service regardless of the device or network you access it through. By using the Service you agree to be bound by this Agreement. This is quite simply one of the most useful books I have ever read. It does exactly has it says on the cover, asking thought provoking questions about who you are and your views on life, politics, religion, career, relationships, sex, past, present, future, emotions, death, birth, hopes, regrets...do I need to continue? You will explore yourself and know yourself and like yourself a lot more, or it could send you into an existential crisis. For me, it was the former.Automated Meeting Scheduling & Reminders: The meeting syncs with your calendar and all members receive a notification so whether you’re meeting virtually or in-person, you’re keeping book club on the calendar! Use CGP Online Extras for your own personal use, including things like studying, classroom teaching, lesson planning and in-school training. Did you highlight or bookmark any passages from the book? Did you have a favorite quote or quotes? If so, share which and why? Fifty Shades of Grey by E L James was originally fan fiction based on which popular supernatural book series? Please refer to this Agreement before adding more titles to your CGP Online Editions account (Your Account).

Nisu ona nesto preduboka, ali hajde ima nekih oko kojih sam se fino zamislila pa je tu pala i pokoja samospoznajica. How thought-provoking did you find the book? Did the book change your opinion about anything, or did you learn something new from it? If so, what?You are responsible for ensuring that, prior to the use of the Service by your employees, agents or students, all such parties are notified of and agree to the terms of this Agreement.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment