276°
Posted 20 hours ago

EL DORADO Special Reserve 21 year Old Guyanan Rum, 70 cl Bottle (Packaging may vary)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

El Dorado rums follow the international standard for age statemnts meaning that the age stated on the bottle will be of the youngest rum in the blend so some of it may be much older.

Aged for over two decades in oak casks, El Dorado 21 Years is a true masterpiece that exemplifies the distillery's commitment to exceptional quality.Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously. On the nose smoky aromas of chocolate, caramel, and Christmas cake are followed by flavours of dried fruits and hints of nutmeg. With their original distilling equipment and heritage stills, they combine the traditional with the technology of today. We treat all personalised bottles individually, taking our time and experience to set out your message to create the most impactful bottle decoration possible.

El Dorado 21 was awarded a Gold at the International Rum Festival 2003 in Canada and a Silver at the 2003 International Wine and Spirit Competition in London. If you are looking for a specific bottle requirement it is recommended that you verify with us before making a purchase. This exquisite aged rum has gained widespread acclaim, earning multiple awards for its exceptional quality and taste. The nose brings forth hints of mocha, toffee, tobacco and dark spices followed by a velvety-smooth mouthfeel, with a full body of tropical fruits, coffee, leather and rich toffee.

I’m mostly a molasses guy but I do really miss the day when you could get great old British naval Demerara rums that had some flavour in them because up until now they were not any really great Demerara rums and El Dorado have now changed my mind again. El Dorado 21 Year Old Rum 70cl is coppery in colour with aromas of rich mocha, pipe tobacco, toffee and brown spice. The tradition of the spirit here begins in the 1600s with the establishment of Dutch colonies, who used the mineral-rich soils to cultivate a thriving sugar cane harvest.

When the 21 year old was first created it was reviewed at the Beverage Tasting Institute of Chicago and they summed it up with this statement. These fonts ensure we provide the optimum width and depth during the engraving process to creat maximum visibility once infilled. Heir to more than 300 years of English tradition, this company blends El Dorado 21 ans from rums distilled in wooden columns and stills. Our boxes are made of 100% recyclable cardboard and our protective honeycomb paper wrap keeps your package safe and significantly reduces our need for plastic. A floral undertone mingles with light notes of honey and you are at its overall impression very complex.

Only when ripe with age are these precious rums then artfully blended, revealing their soul for you to savour and enjoy. Created on the banks of Demerara, our smooth and uniquely complex El Dorado aged rums represent over 300 years of Caribbean rum crafting. The rums are matured in 45 gallon oak casks in an ideal natural climate for ageing rums, within six degrees of the equator on the tropical north coast of South America. I really liked this, and is really a 5 star rum, but since I've now tried it, I came to the conclusion that I would take 2 bottles of the El Dorado 15yr over the 21yr anyday.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Well done and thank you El Dorado and thank you to Master Of Malt for selling this wonder full dram. There's fried banana and handfuls of raisin notes right through to the end, with just a little hint of spicy cinnamon. This cookie is set by Rubicon Project to control synchronization of user identification and exchange of user data between various ad services. Demerara Distillers has a variety of styles to blend into its rum and this 21-year-old is produced in two types of still including a wooden pot still before maturation in American oak.These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. It rests on a concentrated and elegant woody, inhabited by dried and candied fruits with intense pits, as well as by a mixture of spices with deep aromas. El Dorado 21 years is aimed at connoisseurs, and its subtle flavors are best perceived when the rum is enjoyed drop by drop, sec. Lightweight notes of vanilla and fig, Umspielen the nose striking and at the the bottle has been opened escapes the sweet aroma and wraps around the entire room a wonderful pleasant atmosphere. Faithfully continuing to use our original wooden heritage stills, we are masters in skilfully coaxing out rich and rich diverse characters from within the spirit.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment