276°
Posted 20 hours ago

After Party Pumps® Ladies Roll Up Shoes Fold Up Pumps with Carrier Pouch 3 Ranges Original Animal Sequin

£4.475£8.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And what better way to leave a lasting impression on your friends and family, than with a special keepsake? However, we did find they could be quite tight around the front of the foot, so they are not ideal for people with wider feet. I know some of you have been waiting for our Butterfly Twists foldable ballet flats review and giveaway for a while, but good things come to those who wait, right? Updated, after using them a few times they aren't great to walk a long way in as no padded sole, more of a backup in an emergency and useful if you're wearing heels for a backup.

Boots are your day-to-night bestfriend, giving a floral dress that tough twist - add a biker jacket for even more attitude. All foldable shoes are designed to fit in a compact space, and will hold in most handbags, carry-ons, and duffel bags. Very flat, I find them uncomfortable because I’m flat footed but my mum doesn’t have the same issue and thinks they’re great!

I tried out my first pair at Royal Ascot races earlier this year, knowing that I wouldn’t be able to last 8 hours in heels. In 2010, Flipsters won the cool company of the year award and partnered with Volkswagen to talk about innovative comfort and design during the Australian launch of the Volkswagen Polo. Every lady should own a pair of post-party shoes; for those times when your heels are too high or your stilettos too sore, just slip on a pair for instant foot relief! Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

We've tried and tested a range by wearing each of them for 24 hours over three days, on hard and soft surfaces in different weather conditions, to see how well they held up.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Featuring leather, suede, PU and textile fabrics, this collection features a fantastic offering of different colours including black, gold, nude and many other hues to choose from. Came in lovely little bag which was useful as you wouldn’t want to put shoes that have been outside directly into your bag I suppose!

Folded up small enough to go in a smallish handbag (not the silly size ones that just for your phone). This collection of Rollasoles and Tipsy Feet shoes includes a variety of fab colours and patterns, meaning there must be a pair to match your outfit! This post contains affiliate links which means we may make a small commission at absolutely no extra cost to you. Hello Cocorosers 💗I don't know about you, but I'm certainly ready to move onto February and I've not even taken part in Dry January or Veganuary! I think id be happy to pay that but not much more just for the convenience of clean feet and potentially broken glass splinters in your feet when leaving a venue and running to the cab, These definitely wont stand up to daily wear but then they weren't designed with that in mind, These purely in my opinion are what they are, A neat pair of ballet pumps that fold into a little bag to pop in your handbag without taking up too much room and then slip on when you have had enough of heels and are heading home out to the car or cab i think if they just used a slightly better quality leatherette or even ballet shoe leather they would have a 5* best seller especially as you can Purchase genuine split sole leather ballet shoes which fold for a Fiver and then pop them in your own little makeup bag which i feel would be more durable .

I need a pair for all those nights away on business when I just want to kick off my work shoes for something comfy but still look cool! Luckily, your fairy godmothers at Cinderollies are here to make all your wishes come true with foldable flats for your purse. Hearst UK is the trading name of the National Magazine Company Ltd, 30 Panton Street, Leicester Square, London, SW1Y 4AJ. We know that everyone expects good quality, so we asked the clever people at Satra to test afterheels ®. The placement of the folds on a pair of Flipsters was carefully tested to mesh with natural walking motions, ensuring that Flipsters wouldn’t cause discomfort and annoyance by trying to fold up while on your feet.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment