276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sol de Janeiro Visibly Brightening and Smoothing Bom Dia AHA Body Cream 75mL/2.5 fl oz.

£9£18.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you didn't already guess it, "bum bum" (pronounced "boom boom") translates to "butt" in Portuguese. But, this lotion isn't just meant for your rear—and trust me, the second you take a sniff, you'll want to douse your entire body in it. In consumer studies, noticible benefits were reported after only 14 days of twice daily use. What is Vegan Collagen?

use of the content you supply does not violate these Terms of Use and will not cause injury to any person or entity.Sol de Janeiro is definitely most known for their cult favorite Brazilian Bum Bum Cream, probably even more known for the specific scent, which is a mix of pistachio, salted caramel and vanilla (which sounds right up my alley but something about it isn’t for me. I still might give it a try at some point though…) This fruit contains one of the most potent forms of caffeine on the planet (with almost five times more caffeine than coffee), giving your bottom the ultimate boost and stimulating circulation to keep it smooth and toned, while also minimising cellulite. We also can’t get enough of Sol de Janeiro Coco Cabana Cream or the latest, Bom Dia Bright Cream - containing fruit AHAs. The Bom Dia Bright Cream can be used daily, in the morning or evening. Because of the AHAs made to smooth your skin, it can be a good product to use on areas you typically would experience ingrown hair, rough or bumpy skin on arms, thighs, etc. Bom Dia Bright Cream Review Smooth on daily, morning or night, for moisturizing and retexturizing benefits all over. For speedier results, use 2 times a day on areas prone to ingrown hairs due to hair removal (underarms, bikini line, legs, etc.), as well as bumpy, rough spots (upper arms, thighs, and bum bum). Is it safe to get sun exposure while using Bom Dia Bright™ Body Cream?

It’s delicious and lovely. Obsessed isn’t a strong enough word to describe how I feel about this scent!As for the nitty-gritty, this vitamin-C-infused cream visibly brightens the skin while the fatty acids in the cupuaçu butter provide lasting hydration. The cream is also infused with fruit AHAs, which help to gently exfoliate the skin's texture, meaning that after just one use, you'll feel soft and supple. Our Brazilian Bum Bum Cream contains all-powerful, caffeine-rich Guaraná extract to help visibly tighten the appearance of skin. With five times the caffeine of coffee, Guarana is known to help stimulate micro-circulation. Our cream also gives you a subtle shimmering effect, thanks to our naturally silver Mica. This beautifully reflects light on the skin for an instant effect of smooth, healthy skin. Willow Bark Extract: This soothing extract is known for its anti-inflammatory and clarifying properties. Rich in salicin (the natural source for pore-clearing salicylic acid), Willow Bark helps to fight ingrown hairs and keeps pores and follicles free of debris and that feed acne-causing bacteria. Skin feels deeply hydrated and looks plumper, smoother and significantly less ashy after just one use.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment