276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Now That's What I Call Rock

£6£12.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Immerse yourself in a truly eclectic mix of rock from the 60s-90s – smashes from The Kinks, Fleetwood Mac, Europe, Lenny Kravitz, Slade and the incredible collaboration between Run-D. The final LP begins with the perfect pairing of Fleetwood Mac’s Folk Rock ‘Don't Stop’ and Journey’s ‘Don't Stop Believin'’.

I bought it for my husband for fathers day so he could listen to it in the gym and in the car but it wasn't eligible for the download because I said it was a gift? To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The compilers of the set wanted to avoid defining what rock music is in 2016, but instead tried to give what people think it is, "as opposed to using a term for rock that might have defined what rock" used to be. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies.We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.

My wife asked me to get her this as she much the same as I was born with a brain, and then through life learnt to read, so was able to discover what tracks were on the CD before she decided she wanted it. Jackson’s ‘Automatic Lover’ and some ‘Galactic Funk’ from Meco with ‘Star Wars Theme/Cantina Band’ – available here in its 7. Queen, Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, Deep Purple, Status Quo, Free, Wings, Elton John, and Thin Lizzy are all here. Despite the popularity of the Now albums, rock compilations have been an area of neglect by record companies. Side B is full of the finest Pop Rock from U2, ZZ Top, and the universally loved smashes, ‘Eye Of The Tiger’ and ‘The Final Countdown’.It hosts premium, international equestrian events and offers hire of the wide range of top level facilities.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment