276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Marks & Spencer / M&S Cherry Liqueur | Whole Cherries Soaked in Liqueur & Covered in Rich Dark Chocolate 250g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Other recent launches at M&S include the retailer's second clothing collection with Ghost - which is available from today.

Lizabeth2010 Salted Caramel and Chocolate liqueur drink selecti Absolutely delicious selection of drinks which were extremely well received as gifts. Caution: contains alcohol. Warning: Although every effort has been made to remove stones, some small stones or fragments may remain. Unwanted Food or Drink Products - Once supply conditions are broken, there are a number of factors outside of our control that can affect the quality of a product. Therefore perishable goods such as food and drink cannot be returned. Whether you plan to enjoy yours at picnics or barbecues, Marks and Spencer recommends serving the drinks chilled with ice or topped with some refreshing lemonade for a sparkling take.Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Liqueur Filling (23%) (Glucose Syrup, Invert Sugar Syrup, Alcohol, Sugar), Morello Cherries (16%) (Sour Cherries, Alcohol, Sugar), Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier: Lecithins (𝐒𝐨𝐲𝐚); Butter Oil (𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐤). Contains Cocoa Solids 50% Minimum. As Brits can finally enjoy time with their loved ones outdoors again, M&S is helping to keep spirits high with its latest launch. The posh supermarket chain has launched two new fruity gin liqueurs that are getting us excited for sunny days outside. Shop our inspiring gift shop to find the perfect something for your special someone. From personalised presents to delicious foodie hampers, discover something perfect for every occasion in our collection. The new M&S X Ghost collection includes dresses that are perfect for any occasion you have coming up this year. As for the Golden Blond, please please please keep producing this delicious bottle of liquid love xx

For reasons of hygiene and safety, personal grooming products, cosmetics or items of intimate clothing cannot be returned. The Pooh Bear Alternative to Baileys! Alternatives to Baileys, blond is the nicest of the 3, salted caramel is nice, the "vegan'" coconut is missing some texture, its water content comes through. For allergens, see ingredients in bold. may also contain nuts, egg and gluten sources (wheat and barley). DebDolly The vegan coconut one is horrid! I so wanted to love this but it's just horrible. A strange, plastic taste, nothing like Bailey's and to pretend it does is just kidding yourself, it was so awful I poured it away, so it must be bad! ElizabethR Very enjoyable. All three are very nice. The vegan one is not a strong taste of coconut but this doesn’t spoil the drink. A good buy especially with the offer.They come after M&S relaunched its sell-out snow globe gin liqueur in a brand new flavour: Cherry Blossom.

Meanwhile, the M&S Marmalade Gin Liqueur is made from real Seville orange marmalade. It is described as a "vibrant and fruity liqueur" and "boasts beautifully sweet citrusy flavours". However, after tasting the Golden Blond Cream Liqueur at Christmas, nothing I have had before comes even close!! It was so nice, it reminded me of caramac and a hint of butterscotch and I haven’t stopped telling people about it! I think what made it particularly special was that the alcohol wasn’t spirit based as i’m not a fan of whisky or brandy. Anira Cream liqueurs Lovely creamy and not too whiskey based salted caramel is like drinking a gorgeous milkshake ! Show your appreciation with our thank you gifts, featuring delicious food and drink, as well as greeting cards. Indulge the chocolate lovers in your life with their favourite sweet treats, or spoil them with a delectable food hamper stashed with mouth-watering goodies. Celebrating a special occasion? You can’t go wrong with a bottle of bubbly or a fine prosecco. Why not add to your pressie with a stunning bouquet of fresh flowers Choose our reliable free nominated day delivery service for those last-minute moments.Karen 4 a Golden Blond Golden Blond, Salted Caramel and Coconut Liqueurs I must have tried at least 30 of the many cream style liqueurs produced over the years and have a top 5 of the ones I particularly liked. The summery liqueur offers subtle floral cherry notes, as well as a hint of peach. It also glitters with 23 carat edible gold leaf and features a stunning ‘animated’ label of blossom falling.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment