276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LifeMel Honey 120g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Uncaria Tomentosa is believed to have antioxidant properties and has also been traditionally used to benefit the immune system. We sell a wide range of products to help you do just that such as vitamin C, vitamin D, Zell Oxygen and we also sell product’s for your little ones. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Vitamins We are very pleased to be able to offer a wide range of vitamin tablets and vitamin capsules for all walks of life.

Gridelli C, Aapro MS, Barni S, Beretta GD, Colucci G, Daniele B, Del Mastro L, Di Maio M, De Petris L, Perrone F, Thatcher N, De Marinis F. They say that 2 tsp of Life Mel honey a day, on an empty stomach, sucked slowly, will supply a shot of antioxidants that leave you better able to fight illness and disease.Pregnant women, breastfeeding women, people taking prescription drugs and diabetics, should consult a doctor. One author, Prof Eitan Friedman, head of the Susanne Levy Gertner Oncogenetics Unit at Chaim Sheba Medical Centre in Israel, seems irritated that the company uses the study and his name to promote the product. Now, being both an EBMer and a Physician, I said I didn’t know, but didn’t think it could do, but might cause problems. In May 2018, Dr Chris talked about how he’s been encouraging the use of this honey among patients who are having chemotherapy to treat cancer.

I'm taking two teaspoons per day and so far so good, I figure there's no harm done as it's so natural. It is easy to see why vulnerable patients would be tempted to try Life Mel honey, but my advice would be to save your money. Mega Probio by VictoriaHealth, formerly Mega Probiotic ND, is a dairy-free probiotic supplement containing eight probiotic strains to support healthy gut function and the microbiome. Chemotherapy is often terminated by patients wishing to live their final weeks or months without the harsh side effects of the treatment, but Life Mel offers new hope with less side effects.

By preying on the fear and desperation of cancer patients, Holywell Health is raising false hopes with a product that has only the flimsiest evidence for its effectiveness.

Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional.

Multi-Vitamins Multi-Vitamins Taking multi-vitamins has many benefits, including improved overall health and wellness. Essential Oils Essential Oils Essential Oils have the characteristic fragrance and properties of the plant from which they were extracted, and contain the true essence of the plant it came from. Lala Kent, 33, reveals she wants a 2nd child via IUI as it's silly 'to wait to fall in love with a man' to have a baby.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment