276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pulp Riot Hair Fireball Semi-Permanent Colour Red 118 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Intense Color Payoff: Pulp Riot Semi provides vibrant, true-to-tone results that leave a lasting impression. Read more: Introducing the new Pulp Riot level 10 liquid Demis with @glam.by.heather Shop Now Why is the Pulp Riot Liquid Demi collection so special? You may already be familiar with Pulp Riot, and what their products can do for their work. But if you’re not – don’t worry! We have tons of information coming up to help you get fully acquainted with this fantastic brand. Pulp Riot’s Liquid Demi’s are truly a game-changing collection for the professional hair industry. This entirely vegan-based liquid colour collection will fully transform your work, allowing for the best possible colour results – with the stylist in full control of the finish. This Watermelon Sugar look is my favourite formula! I love how bright and summery it is, but also pastel used and subdued. I chose these colours because I thought it was a perfect mix of pastel with a hint of neon to keep it interesting and bright! Pink- Blush & Cupid& Clear, White- Clear with a drop of Nevermore, Green- Seaglass & Area 51 & Clear.

Acidic colours such as Pulp Riot Liquid Demis are deposit only, which makes the range perfect for adding depth and shadowing. The collection will allow professional stylists to create those dimensional colours that are so in demand right now. The rich, creamy consistency is perfect for performing a range of colouring techniques, from a beautiful balayage to a striking ombrè. Hair stylists can explore and utilise their creativity to deliver amazing results for clients who dare to be different with an array of bold and colourful possibilities.This can make it difficult to change up a client’s colour and, if the hair is sensitised or porous, it can cause unnecessary hair damage. Liquid Demi is the answer for refreshing hair lengths during a permanent colour service. The perfect consistency created specifically for easy application, laser-focusing placement, and the ultimate, seamless blend.

Parented by Loreal, the eco-conscious Italian brand Pulp Riot makes permanent colours in 80 modern shades and 10 colour families. My Favourite formula is Clear mixed with a few drops of Fireballto create the most offensively bright neon pink. It’s a real show stopper! In addition, because it is a pure tone acidic colour, it will not colour any natural hair like the collections of alkaline High-Speed Toners would – making it perfect for all those shadowing techniques that give colour a modern lived-in look. When using Pulp Riot, there’s truly no reason for clients or professional colourists to fear semi-permanent colour. They can relax and enjoy the process of fading in the knowledge that nothing will go wrong. My favourite formula is a mixture of all the shades from the Fantasy Collection; Pyro, Guardian, Elixr, Sorcery. This creates an awesome rainbow and the perfect summer festival look with some braiding.

When adding a booster to your formula, you don’t need to add extra developer unless it’s more than 10g of booster that’s being added. My favourite formula is creating my blank canvas with 10vol and domination highlights lifting to a level 9. Once lifted, I like to shadow it over with equal parts of Liquid Demi 5-8 & 6-1 and blend it into my ultimate favourite high-speed toner, which is Icy. Pulp Riot’s Semi-Permanent colour line is an industry favourite because it nourishes hair as it colours and uses a creamy, conditioning consistency that is a joy to work with.

The Pulp Riot Liquid Demi-Permanent Colour is formulated with our signature complex of Quinoa, Vitamin E, Grapeseed oil, Rosemary, Avocado Oil and Sunflower Oil – to help provide conditioned results, radiant shine and translucent reflection. My favourite formula is 10-2& 10-03from the Liquid Demis! This creates the perfect clean and creamy bright Blonde! The Pulp Riot Blank Canvas will fully remove the colour from hair anytime after two weeks following the first application. This helps to give clients complete assurance and confidence that they can switch it up or remove the colour whenever they like. This means that the product will sit on the cuticle of the hair – enabling them not only to be completely removable (we will come on to the magic behind the removal shortly!) but also never leaving any unwanted staining on the hair.

Pulp Riot Liquid Demis

Kristen Leanne dwells on the fact that some people, especially in the service industry, can't have colorful hair because of their jobs. She's even written letters of concern to businesses that ban bold hair color for their employees. They usually go along the lines of this: "I’m not sure how you think it makes me feel when I have a whole head of color, a bunch of tattoos, and a throat tattoo and I come in here and spend my hard-earned money, but then you’ve got people you’re forcing to cover up their tattoos and not color their hair," she says. "That doesn't make me feel great as a patron of your restaurant or establishment. I think it sends the wrong message." Because she sells bright hair dyes, she feels obligated to be an advocate for it. It’s the perfect tool for creating the most perfect lived-in looks – whether it be for blondes, vivid bright shades, or even brunettes. In addition, the collection also delivers deposit only colour, so professionals can add colour dimension and depth to any look or finish they desire. My favourite formula is vibrant blue shades. I used to pre-tone after a scalp bleach before mixing blue, but it always had a tiny shade of green underneath the surface. Instead, I found that if I just mix a purple/pink colour with the blue, that one will work as a pre-toner, contrasting the warmth completely and, consequently, no greenish shades at the end. So the result will be a pure, vibrant blue. Add Pulp Riot hair colour to your professional hair salon and take your creative boundaries to the next level.Explore the full Pulp Riot FACTION8 range here.

Semi-permanent colour will fade with time. It’s the nature of the product. They are designed to fade, but it is a fade process that the client has to live with for the longest period. Sometimes it’s also possible for clients to change their minds and want the colour removed sooner than planned. Or they might simply want to switch it up and try a new look. We want to allow professionals a way to deliver this. When we say that with Pulp Riot, the power is in the hands of the artist – we mean it. Professional colourists will know all too well and have most likely dealt with at least one of these nightmare scenarios:Yes. You can create more of a semi-permanent color by changing the mixing ratio and processing time. For example, instead of mixing 1:1 you can mix 1:2 (one part FACTION8 to two parts developer) and process for 15 minutes, instead of 35 min. This gives you, as the artist an even larger palette to create with. Fading is one of the biggest issues when it comes to colourists working with semi-permanent colours and client confidence when it comes to wearing semi-permanent colours. Versatile Application: Whether you prefer balayage, highlights, or all-over color, Pulp Riot Semis can be customized to suit any technique. Blank canvas is designed to remove semi-permanent color. We don’t recommend using it to remove FACTION8 permanent color. What Your Most Loved Brands Are Doing to Become More Sustainable | How to Safely Remove Nail Dust and Fumes From Your Salon With Zephyros

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment