276°
Posted 20 hours ago

FIFA 20 Standard Edition for Nintendo Switch

£27.15£54.30Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

From my experience playing I find the play quite slow as the players try and turn with the ball and the passing is terrible. They are the cancer of the gaming industry, and they're in serious need of some severe radiation therapy. Despite still being prone to absolute howlers, one area that appears to have seen slight improvement is the competence of goalkeepers when attempting to save these shots. Yes, the menus also have benefitted from a fresh lick of paint but what lays within them is sadly exactly the same as FIFA 19.

By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. The Switch version of FUT online was the least infected of the built-in cheating system that had been plaguing the other console versions for years. When there are no extra modes to help you gain in-game coins and you’re dealing with a transfer market that’s around 70 times smaller than on other systems, it doesn’t matter if Ultimate Team is in there. It's time for Nintendo to cover the clear gap in sports titles that will be the story of the Switch. Had they just put in a tiny, tiny effort and added Volta, I would have bought it, but this legacy bulls*** stinks!Darn shame, I mean, I did not really expect Street, obviously, but at least something that made some allowances for Street fans looking for a bit of fix (while EA drags their feet on bringing 'Big' back in some form or another). VOLTA Kick-Off: Take your favorite professional teams back to the streets and compete in a number of VOLTA locations and match formats. Powered by Frostbite, EA Sports FIFA 20 brings two sides of The World’s Game to life – the prestige of the professional stage and an all-new authentic street football experience in EA Sports Volta.

DQXI and Ori both released on the same day as this and both have added more content for the Switch version, than this "sequel" did to FIFA 19. Annual money spinner, where they only change the cover and the number in the title, turns out to be garbage ? As of yet, very little progress has been made on this front, but who knows, maybe by the time FIFA 21 comes around things might have changed.That’s it; no Volta mode nor any of the new gameplay features found in the PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One version of the footy sim.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment