276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vintage Pineapple Shaped 10 Litre Glass Cocktails Beverage Drinks Dispenser

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Non Alcoholic– This non-alcoholic punch recipe is perfect for adults and kid-friendly! (Want an spiked punch? Add ⅔ cup of rum to this punch.) My mom always made baked beans, holiday punch and a festive ice ring to go with it. (Just pour water into a Bundt pan, a few inches at a time along with layers of fruit.) Easy to make– Christmas punch recipe made with simple ingredients that are readily available at most grocery stores. Lemon-Lime Soda– Gives it a splash of citrus and fizzy. Use whatever brand you prefer, I used Sprite. You can also use Ginger ale for this Christmas punch recipe.

Great for a party or crowd– Perfect holiday punch for a crowd with amazing flavors. Inexpensive ingredients!

Every year we celebrated Christmas at my grandparents house the weekend before Christmas. This is my grandmother’s Christmas punch recipe. Each family member would bring a home cooked dish to the holiday gathering.

Commenting on the post, one shopper said: "I think we need this for the Jubilee party". While another suggested it was " BBQ worthy". A third, tagging in a friend, said: "Tell me you have bought this?!?!? ". Frozen Lemonade– Frozen lemonade adds such great flavor to this punch. Locate it easily in the freezer section near the frozen berries. This Holiday punch recipe is a must have for the holiday season! This is my go-to party punch recipe that still remains a family-favorite. We’ve been making this easy holiday punch for years!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment