276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO 10210 Imperial Flagship

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The European cannons have always fired like the 2009 ones do, but this is the first time they've been widely available in the US. As the series progressed through the years, more factions were introduced and the older ones were phased out of production.

Because of that, I have taken it upon my-self to add to the legacy of the impressive ships that Lego has designed over the years. Some LEGO® sets contain small parts that are NOT suitable for and may pose a hazard to children under 3 years of age. Brickset, the Brickset logo and all content not covered by The LEGO Group's copyright is, unless otherwise stated, ©1997-2024 Brickset ltd. Most of these ships came out when I was quite young and I don't know why I never got more ships than just the BSB. This ship looks great and has a similar design to the renegade runner so I'm thinking there is a challenge for Iron hook .

The only two things I'd change are: the window at the stern, which looks silly as half of it is over the bridge level so it actually is a window between the outside and the outside, and the rudder turning mechanism - I never really liked it, I prefer to save that space for a cabin or something more useful. Some of the older Imperial Soldiers' sets that were still in production were re-categorized as part of the Imperial Guards faction until their discontinuation in 1995. Their mission was to retrieve millions of dollars worth of treasure he had hidden on a deserted island. However, even as a child, I remember wishing my pirate ships had proper cabins (I had the Armada Flagship and Cross Bone Clipper). Sfoglia una vasta selezione dei migliori lego 10210 imperial flagship e usa il filtro miglior abbinamento o prezzo per trovare l'articolo perfetto per te!

Finally, the aforementioned “blue palm tree top” came in two other sets, Skull’s Eye Schooner (6286) and Pirate Treasure Chest (1788).Wir verwenden Technologien wie Cookies, um Geräteinformationen zu speichern und/oder darauf zuzugreifen. You can see the two guns, there are 12 grey cannonballs included, so you have some ammunition to bombard your wife/little sister/anyone annoying you: that is if you have the non-US version.

In addition to the historical Imperial faction three-masted sailing ship, the set's minifigures include the ship’s captain, his daughter, a pirate captain prisoner with shackles, the ship’s cook, a lieutenant, and 4 soldiers.

Though I have since used the pieces from the old Imperial Flagship along with other pieces to make a custom ship, pictures and reviews like this can remind me what it was like. This is the one place where I feel that the Redcoats have the edge over their blue counterparts, this ship looks much better than the Clipper, it features a better . The top deck consists of a hatch to access the lower deck area, as well as the detailed Admirals quarters.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment