276°
Posted 20 hours ago

S19 SUPER FX Body Makeup, MEDIUM - Smoothes & Evens Skin Tone & Texture, Hide Scars & Blemishes -100ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Body make-up works in the same way as face make-up,' says Vita Liberata Ambassador Silver Goodwin, 'evening out pigmentation irregularities and helping to conceal marks, veins, bruises or blemishes, while often also containing nourishing ingredients which benefit the skin's health.' How do you apply body make-up? Have you tried it? If not, is there anything you would like to know? Comment below and let me know. The body make-up comes in a squeeze tube which easily dispenses the product. It contains 100ml of product which can last you quite some time.

Studio 19 + Lab - SLG Brands

You could even set it with setting spray for whatever finish you prefer, wether it’s a glow or a matte finish. The application is more uniform, the coverage is better, nicely blended and you may waste less body make-up that way.

I also got it because my arms tend to be more tanned than my legs and now when I wear a dress I can have a more uniform complexion. The shade Compared to other formulas I’ve tried it works better in terms of transfer and waterproof ability but still has some degree of transfer. The Super FX body brush can be used with both the S19 body make-up and gloss. Which application tool is best? While you do have more wiggle room when it comes to finding the perfect match of body makeup than you do for your face, you still want to find a hue that’s pretty close to your natural skin tone to make sure it blends in well. Top tip: If it’s a bit too dark, try sheering it out with some plain body moisturizer. What Is Byrdie Verified? In terms of transfer, I noticed that if you set it with a setting powder or spray it lasts longer and also doesn’t really transfer.

S19 SUPER FX Body Makeup Deep Dark 100ml - Boots S19 SUPER FX Body Makeup Deep Dark 100ml - Boots

Be careful with how much you put on as a little goes a long way! You can build it up so don’t worry if you can still see any imperfection. Super FX body brush Their ingredient lists may read a bit differently, too. "You will often see isododecane [in body foundations], which is an emollient that leaves a smooth finish and sets the pigments without leaving a smear," King says. Oil-based emollients typically added to face foundation are notably missing, though, as they create smudges, she adds. The base of the brush is white and rectangular with rounded edges. It also displays S19 in bronze gold. The S19 body make-up brush is a must have as I got the best finish when I used it. I wouldn’t dare reapply it with anything else.I really love how well it blurs out what I need it to blur out. It makes my skin looks absolutely beautiful almost like I’ve put a filter on it. When it comes down to its waterproof ability, I would rate it an 8 out of 10 as the body make-up stays put but deducted 2 points because it tends to transfer if you dab it with a towel. Last but not least, I tried the S19 Super FX body makeup in medium, it made my leg look beautiful and tanned. Is it waterproof? Bear in mind that it may transfer on your towel if you are not dry or didn’t air dry. Is it transfer proof?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment