276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Remington Curl and Straight Confidence Hairdryer, Lightweight Ionic Hair Dryer with Diffuser, Curling Nozzle, Smoothing Nozzle and Hair Brush, D5706, Grey

£28.495£56.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My verdict: All in all, I’d say the Remington Curl and Straight Confidence Air Styler AS8606 offers great value. They allow you to dry and style your hair quickly so you can fake a salon blow-dry in the comfort of your home. I’ve always been a wash-and-go girl, blow-drying it on special occasions, but have become increasingly interested in hair tools, really looking for something that will give me a more polished version of what I already have.

The unique curling nozzle is shaped to fit the body of the 45mm barrel brush to create those just left the hairdresser bouncy blow dry curls. uk Team selects top-of-the-line items from a wide selection and conducts rigorous evaluations on almost all the products available on the internet. This means using its rotating buttons and hinged tong clip can be a little unwieldy, but this setup offers more control over your style so we’ll take that hit for the money saving. By the third use, we felt more confident in what we were doing and created large bouncy curls that lasted hours. I’m not sure the tongs offered anything better than your average ceramic style, but it’s nice to have the option to play around with.Its Turbo Boost and DC Motor create airflow at speeds of up to 90km/h for super-fast drying – ideal if you haven't got time to spare. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

It’s easy to use, uses less heat than other tools on the market, looks great on your dressing table and can help you achieve some amazing styles. Always seek the advice of a qualified healthcare provider regarding any medical condition or treatment. You can then unroll it, by rotating in the opposite direction, or release the hinged clip and pull the tong down. Experience fast drying and easy styling at once with its powerful yet gentle 2000W dryer and lightweight design, while the ceramic grille infused Tourmaline distributes heat evenly and ionic conditioning gives you the smooth results you're after.That said, we prefer to smooth and dry the hair to 80% with the paddle brush to smooth the hair before using the rounded brush to add volume at the roots, and bounce at the ends. Move the brush through the section, start to rotate the brush away from your head by pressing and holding the appropriate button. Multifunctional Hair Dryer Brush】A perfect combination of hair dryer, comb, curler, straightener, and massage brush.

The multi-directional rotating function helps to achieve symmetrical style on both sides of your head. In reality, this takes a bit of practice but once you nail it, the finish is almost indistinguishable from what we get from the salon. We managed to achieve volume and bounce on our first attempt, but the curls were all over the place. My verdict: This is great for generally smoothing and volumising your hair, with the added benefit of some curls, without requiring much effort, time or a big investment like other competing products on the market.Remington Pro Big Curl Curling Tong - 38mm Barrel Curling Wand with Clip, 30 Second Heat Up and Protective Ceramic Coating, CI5538, Black Create Big Bouncy Curls with the 38mm Barrel - From beach tousled to big glossy curls and waves, you can create a multitude of stylish looks with the Pro Big Curl.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment