276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Free Rein: The Steeplechase Secret

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When her sister Rosie goes missing after arriving at their grandfather's home in the United Kingdom, Zoe scours the area, meets some locals, and has a scary encounter. Zoe reaches the beach with her bike looking for Rosie but rather encounters a wild horse called, Raven. She somehow has some sort of connection with him unlike anyone else, for the fact he is a wild horse. Milo Twomey as Edward "Ted" Hawthorne, Pin's father who has a past with Maggie, and buried her horse Emerald when he died. Ted wants Pin to stay away from Zoe, as he believes that she will hurt Pin. When Zoe, Jade and Gaby sneak into the mayor's office to find information about the wild horses, Zoe discovers that Gaby was the reserve for the Under 18s Riding Team. She also finds a receipt for horse food being delivered to Claire's house. They go to her house, but discover that the food was part of Heather's birthday present; her horse, Princess. Mia mishears Marcus talking about Princess, thinking he was talking about her, rather than the horse. I’m pleased to say that over the course of this month I have been able to pen around 16000 words of the next Free Rein book (number 12) and finish it off. I really look forward to taking part in National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) in November each year. CampNano in April and July is appealing, too! This provides me with 3 months in any given year, to really set a good writing goal and focus on progressing my novel writing. And this month’s CampNano has been no exception. It has been a very busy – but productive – month for me!

When Will 'Free Rein' Return? Christmas Special Airing Ahead Of Season 3". International Business Times. 13 November 2018. Archived from the original on 25 November 2018 . Retrieved 25 November 2018. When Pin refuses to tell Zoe why he was stealing from the medical cabinet, she follows him home and finds out. Mia learns Zoe is not allowed to ride. Zoe and Gaby attempt to figure out what's wrong with the wild horse, Ariel. Mia goes to the council offices and manages to talk Claire into firing Susie and hiring her; due to her fear of horses after the accident with Firefly. Marcus' exam for a trainer qualification is moved up, and when Mia fails to show up, Pin fills in, but he fails the exam. Free Rein: Valentine's Day". Netflix. Archived from the original on 7 December 2020 . Retrieved 16 August 2020.

Similar items

Anna Passey as Felicity, a rider who examines Marcus on his test to be an instructor. She later appears as a judge in the tryouts for the Under 18s Riding Team. (series 3) T'Nia Miller as Claire Wright, the new mayor of the island. Upon arrival, Claire wants to hunt down the wild horses to capture them, but she is later made to protect them, after Jade confronts her while on a livestream. (series 3)

Things get out of hand during a jousting match at the annual Maid of the Island tournament when Zoe and Mia face off against Gaby from Holloway. As Bright Fields prepares for its Mistletoe Ball, a broken ornament leads Zoe to a family secret, while Gaby finds herself at the mercy of new boss Mia.

When Mia insists on mounting Raven for a photo shoot, Zoe must calm the wild horse so he can be saddled. Rosie snoops in her mom's childhood diary.

My plan was to then focus on the Chemistry of Horses, but instead Free Rein #14 decided to take wings! I have now finished a second book in this horse series for Middle Grade readers. After that, as we move into May (can you believe 1/3 of the year is over already?), I will focus on book cover design for these 2 novels and editing them. I had hoped to finish 2 books this month, but only hoped. It’s a wonderful feeling to have started one in late March, finished this book in April and then to have completed the next in the series. Definitely not what I had planned, but I am not going to complain! Netflix Sets Tween Series 'Worst Witch,' 'Horse Mystery Project' For 2017". Variety. 31 August 2016. Archived from the original on 9 June 2017 . Retrieved 16 August 2020.Seth Carr as Aaron Phillips, Zoe's cousin visiting from Los Angeles. His mother sends him to the Island in a final chance to prove he can be good before he sends him to boarding school. He is part of The Breakfast Club. (series 3) Love is in the air as Zoe and friends go on a quest to find a fabled Maid's Stone. But when rivalry blinds them to danger, it is Raven to the rescue. Geoffrey McGivern as Francis "Frank" Steel, Maggie's father and Zoe and Rosie's grandfather. In Free Rein: Twelve Neighs of Christmas, it is revealed that Frank has a long-lost brother, Owen, who Zoe reunites him with. Tom Forbes as James, the former trainer at Bright Fields and the current trainer at rival riding school, Holloway. (series 2)

Joe Ashman as Callum, Susie's ex-boyfriend and the bad boy of the neighbouring riding school. Susie broke up with him when Mia exposed him for attempting to cheat on Susie. In the third series, he helps Elliot to dump building waste in the local lake, in exchange for a place on the Under 18s Riding Team, which his father and brother have all been in. (series 2–3) Bruce Herbelin-Earle as Marcus Greenbridge, a well-liked rider and trainer at Bright Fields. He is Sam's cousin. At the end of series one, he gets accepted into the academy; being the only person from the island to go. However, he later drops out. In series three, he receives his qualification to be a trainer. Marcus has a romantic history with Mia, who he begins a relationship with in the third series. Free Rein' Season 3 is Coming to Netflix in July 2019". What's on Netflix. 9 June 2019. Archived from the original on 9 June 2019 . Retrieved 9 June 2019. At a beach party, a game of truth or dare forces Zoe to face her feelings for Pin, and a horse race on the sand leads her to betray Raven’s trust. I’m rapt! I still have a couple more days to continue writing and want to finish this CampNano strong, penning more to hit my 35,000 word goal for the month.

To investigate her suspicions, Zoe defies her mom and sneaks off to the stables, where she has her first riding lesson and catches Pin red-handed. New on Netflix UK: June 2017". The List. 22 May 2017. Archived from the original on 26 September 2020 . Retrieved 16 August 2020. After Zoe and Pin miss the ferry to Nationals, they get a ride in Grandpa Frank’s van. But an empty gas tank leads to an unplanned trip to a fair. Zoe learns more about Raven's mysterious origins. After finding what may be the real horse behind the ghost pony legend, Rosie realizes who "E" is. Gaby secretly trains on Raven, but Zoe’s kindness makes her feel guilty. Rosie and Ben hunt for treasure in the tunnels. Pin makes plans with his mum.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment