276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Art Therapy Colouring Book

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Take a moment for yourself, grab your favorite coloring tools, and embark on a journey to rediscover inner peace and harmony through the joyful act of coloring. Therapy An Artistic Journey to Wellness" Immerse yourself in the healing power of creativity with our "Therapy Coloring" book.

Each design has been developed from hand-drawn art that has been digitally modified to create beautiful patterns. By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. However, this feature actually changed the way I colour forever because until I had this book I had always felt forced by the perfectionist in me to colour everything in realistic, natural colours.I then develop this using my own vibrant watercolours and collage techniques creating quirky stories and inspiring patterns'. However, in these dark times I’m going to give my copy to my isolated Mum because I think concentrating on colouring in the pictures will distract her mind away from current events and the fact that she’s going to be pretty much entirely on her own for the foreseeable future. It’s published by Michael O’Mara and is the first in a series of Therapy books with two further titles published earlier this year – Colour Therapy and Creative Therapy and another hitting our shelves in October – Calming Art Therapy. Therapists may also want to explore with clients what thoughts and feelings lead to their choice of doing coloring pages instead of original art. I am not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without my permission.

Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Others may benefit from noticing where their mind goes as it starts to wander during coloring, acknowledging the concerns and stresses that intrude. Coloring and making art can be soothing, allow for self-expression, and feel therapeutic, but when they are done on your own they fall into the realm of self-care and coping, not therapy. I already knew that this series of books weren't difficult to colour in but weren't too easy either - some way between the two. The instructions are very clear for each of the activities and there's a lot of content shared making it a great value.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Secondly, the book is split into to halves: images and patterns to colour in, and unfinished images and patterns. This book truly has worked as therapy for me and I fell in love with it as soon as I opened its pages. I was given a copy of this colouring book, Art Therapy, for Christmas a couple of years ago, before they became the latest craze.

It’s like the difference between listening to music versus learning how to play an instrument,” Betts said. Coloring is thought to have a soothing effect because of the rhythmic repetition involved in the coloring motion, which some people experience as similar to a meditative state. With hundreds of colouring books to choose from, what makes Art Therapy, and others from the same series, different from the rest? I’m desperate to dive right in to the Calming Art Therapy Colouring Book because it is so compellingly appealing. The great thing about the doodling section is that although there is a style of doodle already on the page, you’re free to do whatever you like, with whatever colours you like, and I do often find the doodling sections my favourite parts in these books as they give you a chance to be so much more creative!The cover may have some limited signs of wear but the pages are clean, intact and the spine remains undamaged. Later, in thinking about how to create a more soothing, welcoming waiting room for my private practice, I decided to add markers, colored pencils, and coloring book pages for clients and parents to do while they waited.

Drena Fagen, an art therapist and an adjunct instructor at New York University’s Steinhardt School, has a rosier view of the books, and said she has actually used them in therapy sessions.

Around the same time, coloring pages had shown up in the inpatient/PHP facility where I did art therapy groups. Creating a sense of accomplishment and pride – One of the benefits that comes from art-making in art therapy is the sense of mastery and accomplishment that clients feel from completing a creative project. When coloring your Art Therapy coloring book, you can use whatever art supplies you may already have around. As they get more comfortable using art materials, see the examples of others, and begin to connect with their creative self, they are often ready to try new types of art in the future.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment