276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Smartlab 06428 Smart Lab Toys-Squishy Human Body, Multicolor, Standard

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So yes - this product has limitations for a number of reasons. I go over all that in my disstertation .. I mean thread ;) I also wonder if dForcing characters wouldn't get rid of any details. Perhaps not if one dials in HD morphs after the simulation? There are NO impact zones on head, hands and feet. Poking her in the face will do nothing. I tried several times to keep some motion onthe face but due to rigging , meshstructuresand morphs, less than ideal things happened.

Well, let´s face the truth. Most people simply want to know if something like this can easily be done with this product.So let me know if you have questions about the poses. Or about applying your own (because there are steps into getting a pose to simulate correctly that are slightly different than just using a dForce outfit.) Electric SmartScan module, your personal anatomy tutor: Scan removable SmartParts to learn fun facts, take a quiz, and hear funny, realistic sounds of the digestive system, lungs inhaling and exhaling, and more! Requires three 1.5V AAA (LR 03) batteries (not included). If you use non dynamic clothing you will get better effects from dynamic clothing + squishy human, but non dynamic clothes still work fine

Part of the reason that AnimatedTimeline Simulations are recommended is that to try Simming from Memorized Pose (or even an Animation that wasn't made specifically for this purpose) could send appendages through each other which will most likely cause an explosion. I expect this to be too hard to use (as usual for dforce outside its ideal usecase) with too few good outcomes. Love to be surprised, of course... I used to be super interessted in products like this, for all I want is to enhence realism on characters. And I'll be watching this and the official thread as well, for people who have questions about the poses, or about adding poses of their own. Squishy Humans are a little more intensive to use, and as Lyrra states, not for everyone. There is a learning curve when using dForce, and even more so when using the Squishy Humans. But that being said, if I can figure out how to use them, anyone can use them. I created the poses to help people who were unfamiliar using dForce or had only used it for simple things so that they'd have success using the Squishy Humans. Because, and I'll be honest, I think Squishy Humans is actually pretty brilliant, given the tools we currently have in DS. It's not like the other soft body sets in the store (I know because I've tried using them long before Lyrra came up with the Squishies.) This is miles above what those sets do. (And I'm not just saying that to generate sales, either. It's my honest opinion as a customer.) I don't believe dForce is good enough. It is painfully slow and way too prone to explosions. Also, it is meant for draping cloth, not making squishy "flesh". I'll be happy to be proved wrong though.Sculpted from a medical model of a real body, the detailed, realistic human body model is composed of 10 removable squishy organs and 15 other removable bones, muscles, and organs. The mandible on the skull opens and closes, a transparent lung displays the inner workings of the respiratory system, and joints bend and rotate. The screencap above - no those arent surfaces. Surfaces are visible only in the Surface tab. Those are separate internal armature figures fit to the figures, and are set to not be visible at any time. They keep things from deflating, and act as important internal structures for weight and motion so I recomend leaving them alone. Enter the fascinating world of the human body with this hands-on kit and tour guide. Complete with removable squishy organs as well as representative skeletal, vascular, and muscular systems, kids explore the complex inner workings of the human body and literally see how it all works. Research physician and science teacher Lucille Kayes explains how the nine vital organs work together to digest food. The world’s most advanced, complete, and accurate human body discovery toy: Take a fascinating and interactive tour of the human body as you remove 25 body parts from the articulated human body model with all major organs, muscles, and bones; identify each part and then test your knowledge with the electronic scanning platform that includes lights and sounds Squishy Human Body: a little gross—a lot of science fun! Stem Anatomy/Biology Book Included: Follow a slice of pizza as it travels through the body and interacts with different internal systems. With photos of real organs, engaging illustrations, and answers to common body function questions.

The world’s most advanced, complete, and accurate human body discovery toy: Take a fascinating and interactive tour of the human body as you remove 25 body parts from the articulated human body model with all major organs, muscles, and bones; identify each part and then test your knowledge with the electronic scanning platform that includes lights and sounds Discover how the human body works: Take a fascinating tour of the human body as you remove 21 realistic vital organs, bones, and muscles using the included forceps and tweezers; then rebuild the model from the toes to skullcap Allow your little one to explore the wonders of the human body with the SmartLab Toys Squishy Human Body. Featuring removable vital organs, it provides your curious child with a fun-filled and educational activity to keep them busy for hours.

Hi!

Those are, I think, dForce Addons - new fitted figures, as Lyrra says, which help to stiffen the dynamic sections. Part of the reason that AnimatedTimeline Simulations are recommended is that to ry Simming from Memorized Pose (or even an Animation that wasn't made specifically for this purpose) could send appendages through each other which will most likely cause an explosion.

Get your hands on—and in—this robust 16-inch-tall anatomy toy featuring realistic removable squishy organs, articulated joints, and an interactive electronic sound module. DAZ have ignored requests for physics in DAZ Studio and I suspect they will now claim that there is a product in the store to do just that. I would rather see a dedicated physics engine included. Before posting this I looked on YouTube and there are plenty of videos about Blender soft body physics. I have never tried it in Blender but it looks capable and quite simple to use. Can you get giant mounds of jello flesh sqeezing out between finger - no. This is due to limitations of the mesh resolution mainly and not something I can change without significantly altering the figure. It seems as though the entire Figure has a dForce Modifier, probably with weight maps or different dForce Settings for different parts of the body, with the Head, Hands and Feetnot affected by simulation. Discover How The Human Body Works: Take a fascinating tour of the human body as you remove 21 realistic vital organs, bones, and muscles using the included forceps and tweezers; then rebuild the model from the toes to a skullcap.

Costco Online UK Limited, UK Home Office, Hartspring Lane, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD25 8JS. Registered in England and Wales No. 8055444 I stared hard at the promos but the difference was difficult to see and I have sort of a hate for dforce. I can't see paying foror using a product like this without real noticible advantages. Perfect For Budding Scientists Ages 8+: Great anatomy and biology lesson plan for a home school curriculum or for any kid (or adult) fascinated with how their body works. The "Animated" Poses are meant to show us how to go about it... 30 Sec Animations where the necessary movement of the figure or appendages happens between Frame 0-15. The second "test" shows before and then 2 after shots of a similar animated sim where the hand moves into position between frames 0-15, one using Better and the other, Best.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment