276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mile High (Windy City Series Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One minute she’s overly critical of her body and the next she’s so confident in her own skin and she shows it by attracting what she wants. Zander’s and Stevie have some explosive chemistry and an adorable catch phrase and real issues they work through both together and on their own. So, if you like your books with undeniable chemistry, quick banter, and a healthy dash of spice, you’ve come to the right place!

Having a fake girlfriend wasn't supposed to be messy but having Indy under my roof and in my bed is complicated, especially when she wants all the romantic parts of life that I could never give her. Like her, it took awhile for me to love myself fully and I’m still waiting on a guy who will make me his first choice. Very rarely do I love a sequel more than the original but this follow up to Mile High is even more amazing!It was a big part of how Stevie sees herself, and seeing Zanders use his therapy techniques to break down her walls and reteach her the importance of self-esteem was the most romantic part of this story. In fact, I thoroughly enjoy spending the majority of my game time in the penalty box before leaving the arena with a new girl on my arm each night.

There’s SO MUCH to love about this, but it was the playful banter that really won me over at the start. In fact, he thoroughly enjoys spending the majority of his game time in the penalty box before leaving the arena with a new girl on his arm.

So just fair warning its a big tome here, however, if you like Mariana Zapata and how she handles length, then this one will definitely work for you.

A reader created this book listing before I had a chance to do so myself and they used the placeholder image. If you're a Librarian and want to process requests, please refer to our Librarian Manual to ensure edits are performed in line with Goodreads policies. The FMC is a plus sized woman who gets the hot hockey god and the hot hockey god is all about mental health. Attraction takes off ten thousand feet in the air between a flight attendant and a professional hockey player in this spicy TikTok sensation. Have fun looking around and make sure to sign-up for my newsletter to stay up-to-date on the latest!Including the promise she made to never hook up with an athlete again…no matter how annoyingly tempting he may be. Mile High book pdf download for free or read online, also Mile High pdf was written by Liz Tomforde. While Mile High and The Right Move are so different, Liz found a way to balance all the found family we loved from that book and add a more emotional storyline that will give you all the feels. We aim to provide you with hundreds of thousands of e-books for studying, working, and self-development. I found Mile High to be a stunning portrayal of a sports romance that brings together the beauty of the sport and the depths of love and connection in a truly balanced intimate way that will take you high into the sky of learning the importance of family, self worth and the value of fighting for your romantic mate!

The story follows Evan Zanders, a pro hockey star who has been playing up his bad boy persona for years. The way that they just slowly see the deeper sides of each other and connect on a almost spiritual level in their most intimate moments was the kicker for me in this book. The Goodreads Libra Goodreads Librarians are volunteers who help ensure the accuracy of information about books and authors in the Goodreads' catalog.Stevie is a beautiful, wild woman who just loves all puppies and wants someone to pick her above everything else. As the two continue interacting, Stevie realizes that there’s a great guy buried beneath Zanders’ cocky exterior, and Zanders realizes that Stevie is the kind of woman that he’d shed his reputation for… if he could. Including the promise I made to myself of never hooking up with an athlete again…no matter how annoyingly tempting he may be. And the way in which they slowly learn to fight for each other and just see the vulnerabilities and fight for each other within those vulnerable moments is what really makes this such a powerhouse of a romance. Warm- a medium level of sexual tension, a balance of sexual and emotional intimacy, lighter on the details in the sexual moments.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment