276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Perfect Formula Strengthens & Brightens Pink Gel Coat 18ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This Pink Gel Coat process only needs to be done once a week and it can be removed with any nail polish remover; you don’t need to soak your nails. A. Yellow nails can turn the look of natural nails from fresh to dull and downright unattractive. Although it may not mean your nails are unhealthy, yellow nails can give that impression. Daily Moisture: a jojoba rich formula that helps maintain moisture balance in the cuticles and nails. A. When brittle nails are caused by environmental factors, Perfect Formula can help by restoring moisture, strength and flexibility to your nails. Win the battle over brittle nails with the Strong Nail System for the best in intensive hydration for healthy nails. x Pink Gel Coat (18ml) - with an optical brightener that filters out any yellow appearance. Infused with keratin

Pink Gel Coat | Products | Perfect Formulas

x Ruby Gel Coat (18ml) - formulated with an optical brightener that works together with the ruby pink tint to create a transparent, gemstone-coloured effect for nails. Infused with keratin A. Many people do use Gel Coat as a topcoat and love it. However, It is actually formulated as a basecoat so it does not have all the necessary properties of a great topcoat. As a result, we highly recommend using Perfect Formula’s “ My Favorite Topcoat” for a high-gloss, long lasting manicure. On a clean nail, I apply one coat of the Pink Gel Coat and let it dry; it’s self levelling so there will be no lumps and bumps!It was meant to be a charity car wash but then a tank pulled up into the car park and you can’t turn away the lads and lasses of our Armed Forces can you??

Perfect Formula Pink Gel Coat - QVC UK

I have never had such long, strong, and beautiful nails. Thanks to Perfect Formula.”- Stephanie Hyacinth via Facebook Gel Coat colour and conditioning formulas are all infused with optical brighteners, which work to help filter out any yellow tones in the look of your nails, leaving them looking brighter and healthier. Its keratin-rich formula includes an optical brightener that filters out any yellow appearance, making the nail bed look rosy pink and the tips of nails white. Your nails will look like they’ve had a French manicure…and it dries in a minute or less. Strengthen, Moisturize, Protect This collection contains four of Perfect Formula’s most popular items to ensure healthy, strong nails: A. Gel Coat Color is our exclusive Gel Coat strengthening treatment formula with color added. No base or top coat is needed when you use one of Perfect Formula’s Gel Coat Colors.This is how my nails looked after four weeks! Longer than they have ever been and my naughty nail hasn’t split either. It went the same distance as all my other nails!

All Products | Perfect Formulas All Products | Perfect Formulas

The products are marketed for use on all nail types: brittle, weak, splitting, peeling nails and nails damaged by salon acrylics and gels. A. Brittle nails are often caused by chemicals, detergents, allergens, and frequent polishing and polish removal. Most of the time, they are simply the result of frequent exposure to water.This seven-piece collection from Perfect Formula includes two Gel Coat colours in feminine neutral and pink shades, two keratin protein-rich Gel Coats designed to protect, brighten and strengthen your nails, plus a Manicure Booster, which can be used as a base coat and to help seal in colour for extra-long wear, and Daily Moisture that works to condition nails and cuticles. Complete with a crystal nail file, transform the look of your nails with this superb nail colour and conditioning set from Perfect Formula.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment