276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ass Savers - Win Wing Rear Mudguards for Gravel or Road Bikes - Road for up to 38mm Wide Tires, Gravel for up to 60mm Wide Tires, Ultralight, Durable, Clip On, Secure Mount, Swedish Design

£16.855£33.71Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ass Savers offers two versions of the Win Wing: one for road bikes with tires up to 38mm and one for larger dirt and gravel tires up to 60mm (2.35″). The one that’s tested here is the gravel version for larger tires. I tried it on two bikes, my Tumbleweed Stargazer with 29 x 2.35” tires and another test bike with 2.4s—the gray one shown in many of these photos. Neil also tested his with 27.5 x 2.6″ tires, as you’ll learn in the video at the bottom of the post.

You need to think creatively about how you can help your counterpart and also getting more for yourself. Win-win vs. zero-sumI later realized I’d positioned the Win Wing a little high. Ass Savers recommends that you “aim for 5-10 mm tire clearance” for the Tangential Coverage to work properly. That’s very close to the tire. As you can see in several of these photos, the bike I was testing it on happens to have mounts at just the wrong place on the seat stays. This prevented the Win Wing from being repositioned into the perfect spot. I tried it on a different bike the next day, and moving it a little lower seemed minimize forward spray, although conditions weren’t nearly as wet. Either way, the ass-saving function of the Win Wing makes it well worth it. It doesn’t mean automatically making a concession just because the other party made one. And it doesn’t mean that you should try to avoid conflict and tension at all cost.”

There are many different types of outcomes – everybody might win, one might gain while the other loses, or all parties come out losing. If people enter a win-win negotiation, does that mean that they still continue fighting for their corner – do they still try to gain as much as possible for themselves. By shielding only the upper rear quarter of the wheel, the Win Wing eliminates spray from reaching the critical areas of the rider with a minimum of material.”

Perhaps surprisingly, there’s no bounce, no flap and no noise when riding. Everything is held securely in place. Choose your favorite base model of the fighter and build it up from then! Modify the fighter with any imaginable parts. More than 100 distinctive yet essential upgradable aircraft components at different rarity empowers you to assemble your customized fighter that only belongs to you! Your modifications to the fighter are visible and eventually your fighter will evolve into a galaxy battleship! In the 1980s, how individuals approached negotiations began to change considerably. Rather than thinking that the result always had to be a winner and a loser, many people came to see that win-win negotiations were not only an improvement on the traditional win-lose mindset, but also more desirable, i.e. if all parties believe there is a good chance that they will benefit from the negotiation, they are more likely to take part in it and contribute.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment