276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Schwarzkopf Brow Tint Professional formula Eyebrow Dye Brow Tinting Kit with Gentle Permanent Colour - Light Brown

£2.495£4.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A: Yes, it is important to patch test before every treatment, even with clients you have tinted before. Our beautifully composed tint will condition your client's hair and will make the hair appear healthier by adding shine. High performance, fast-acting tint, formulated by colour experts to match the right colour to their client, using only the primary colours. If you do get the tint on any unwanted areas of skin, you can remove the tint using an eye makeup remover. Use Apraise® lash and brow tint to permanently colour your client’s lashes and brows for up to 8 weeks.

To this day, we’re still an independent family-run business based in North-London, dedicated to bringing the latest inclusive, cruelty-free, vegan beauty trends. Giving approximately 40 applications per tube, Permalash provides great value for money and is completely tailorable to your client’s needs. It is a popular alternative to traditional brow tinting or henna, as it provides a beautifully bold brow look with lasting results.Mix with the Tint Developer as required and apply to brows for the recommended tinting development time. If you're looking to add some definition and depth to your natural features, eyebrow and lash tints are a great option!

Advise the client not to get their brows wet for 24 hours after the treatment to enable maximum longevity of the results. The next day I didn’t think they were dark enough so reapplied it again, but left it on a bit longer this time. A darker shade couldn’t be left on the skin for too long without creating a shade that is far too dark; you lose control. Perfect your client's natural eyebrows by using the Buff Browz Tint to increase the shade of the hair and leave a subtle stain on the skin to increase the density and carve the eyebrows. It is a popular alternative to traditional brow tinting/henna, as it provides a beautifully bold brow look with lasting results.IMPORTANT: The mixture may appear a different colour initially, but will develop when mixed and applied.

If brows have been laminated, for fine brows leave the tint on for 3 mins; normal brows 4 mins; and coarse brows 5 mins. I’m in my 50’s and have always had very fair brows as I was naturally blonde (now grey, but dying my hair blonde). Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Zena Cosmetics UK ltd, 132 Melrose Ave, Plymouth, PL23RJ. Once you’ve tinted your brows and lashes, the tint should last up to a month (depending on your skin type and how frequently you wash your face). Step 2 (optional): Apply a barrier cream or petroleum jelly (not included) around your brows to prevent staining the skin around your brows during the colouring process.If you have any concerns, please contact us and we will send across a photograph of the ingredients as shown on the product packaging. Prepare the eye area with petroleum jelly and if lash tinting, apply protection under each lower lash of the client. Begin your treatment by using Apraise Micellar Water to ensure all make-up has been carefully removed and your client has a clean base. A: We recommend using the Angled Dual End Brow Tinting Brush or Precision Brow Tinting Brush to apply the tint.

As the tint is long-lasting, it’s a great alternative to mascara and brow pomades and can help your clients to save time getting ready. I confirm that I am a qualified beauty therapist/hair professional or a student undergoing training on a beauty/hair course. Schwarzkopf Brow Tint Light Brown 5-1 is a permanent eyebrow dye which offers long-lasting natural-looking results that last up to 4 weeks. You’ll already have that definition without needing to continuously apply or remove mascara or brow products. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.Use RefectoCil Silicone Pads or Skin Protection Cream and Eye protection papers according to instructions. In case of a reaction during application such as a stinging or burning sensation, rinse immediately with water and discontinue use. Lash tints can also add some darkness and definition to your lashes, making them appear longer and thicker. Absolutely fantastic product, very easy and quick to use and dyed the greys in my eyebrows and left them looking natural. Meanwhile, our new Mylee Express 2-in-1 Lash and Brow Tint feature a speedy no-mix formula (you simply apply the tint and then the developer), a 2-in-1 brush for easy prep and application, as well as up to 6 weeks' worth of results!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment