276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dear Self

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a new chance to rebuild your life the way you want it to be.”– Unknown No one likes you. The teachers don't like you, your classmates don't like you. Please stop. 45. Going to the bathroom and someone goes into the stall right next to you. It feels wonderful to be 30, a year older. I am grateful to the creator for bringing me thus far. I wish myself the best today and in the future. Amen. Wishing myself a very happy birthday. Owing to this and the image society portrays as perfect, you developed a negative body cathexis. You felt fat, ugly, worthless and unworthy. You even researched cosmetic and plastic surgery and dreamed of ways in which to afford them; an attempt to have the perfect body. You were bullied because of your weight and your self- esteem decreased. Encouraged by your mum to believe in yourself, you excelled academically.

Happiest of birthdays to me. Happiest of birthdays to me. Oh yes, the happiest of birthdays to me. What’s that—you want to wish me a happy birthday? I believe that I am the equivalent to a fine wine or a delicious old cheese. The older, the better. I am thrilled to be another year older today! Happy Birthday to me! Photo by Dima Pechurin on Unsplash 47. Political debates between two people who know nothing about politics. This album’s artwork is possible one of the scariest, with the giant eye looking down on a crouching, scared and naked man. Making the list, was either this song or “Animal Instinct.” But the horn section, anger-fueled lyrics such as I know you’re exhausted and weary and many miles are left on your journey. Take time to refuel. You need that. Slow down and enjoy the view. Just stand! Rest in love. Did you know that takes great strength, too?I wish I could make everyone understand how important this statement is: go where you are wanted.”– S. McNutt Yes, boys, us girls have the same "skip a stall" rule too! 46. When someone leaves your room and doesn't shut the door.

On my birthday, I give thanks to the Almighty for giving me the strength and fortitude to endure adversity. I am in awe of Him and praise Him for His unending generosity and love. Do not let people take you down or affect how you feel about yourself. Do not take things too personal. Learn to let go. Forgive people even though they’ve hurt you so badly, try and understand their side of story. Learn from their mistakes and let that remain in the past. Accept what makes you different and embrace what makes you unique. I may be old, but at least I’m alive to wish me a happy birthday! Not many people have this kind of fortune. A person learns how to love himself through the simple acts of loving and being loved by someone else.”– Haruki Murakami Just because I am {age} doesn’t mean I am old. It means a new life starts for me. Happy Birthday to the older, mature, and grown version of me.The worst outcome in this world is not having self esteem. If you don’t love yourself, who will?”– Naval Ravikant

Thank you, God, for giving me another year of life. Thanks to all the people who remembered me today by sending cards, and letters, gifts and good wishes. Life itself is a beautiful gift and I cannot be more thankful to be alive, happy, and healthy! Happy Birthday to me! May God always be pleased with me.Today is my 18th birthday. If you look around, no one is happier than I am. I wish myself a happy birthday. Finally, welcome to adulthood! Just be deaf to the opinions others are having for you and reach out to the voice of your soul. Have the audacity to say what you feel. Shout if you need to but don’t be baseless. Your time is way too valuable to be wasting on people that can’t accept who you are.”– Turcois Ominek Happy Birthday to someone that’s one-in-a-million and the creme of the crop! You are the icing on the cake! That’s right, and I sure am! If I weren’t born, the word ‘Awesome’ would have gone extinct from dictionaries. It feels wonderful to be someone of such importance. Happy birthday to myself!

Don’t let them decide for you what you have to speak, how you have to behave, what you should write, who you should be. Don’t let them set the standards for you. Your wings should not be chained or sewed. Your decisions should not be the result of their opinions. Just decide it for yourself. That is enough to make all the difference. I know you are bounded by the memories and most of the memories are the ones which are keeping you alive. And then there are memories which you never wanted to make for yourself but they are there and they always will. You will be able to do nothing about that. But the only thing which can be done is to focus on your today. Focus on yourself. Your strength. Your goodness. Your happiness. Your gems. Let your yesterday be there, you cannot forget it and you need not either as it is the one which is building your today but the only thing that you have to do is that you don’t stop living in your today by clinging on to your yesterday so much. Happy 20th birthday to myself! Now is the time to pamper me and ignore anything that comes in the way of my happiness. For a long time, you were lost. You were broken having to make multiple decisions which were much against your belief and will. How did forever becomes never, you wonder? Hush hush, it is okay now, take some time to forgive yourself. I’d like to wish myself a happy 21st birthday. As I’m 21, I’m overwhelmed and on this birthday, I desire to discover all those treasures that are hidden inside me!

9. I love Halloween and get to see all the interesting and fun costumes that the kids wear which is so amazing and awesome.

This is my life… my story… my book. I will no longer let anyone else write it; nor will I apologize for the edits I make.”– Steve Maraboli

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment