276°
Posted 20 hours ago

b-Vibe Snug Plug 4, Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One note on safety: Manta reminds anal enthusiasts that any toy that goes in the ass should have a flanged base. Don't use a bullet vibrator like a butt plug, or it might vanish up your bum and warrant an ER visit.

In the box with this baby, there’s a cute zip-up storage pouch that’s kinda like a mini make-up bag. It’s big enough to hold the plug and a 125ml bottle of Sliquid so it’d be great for keeping your shit together while travelling. There’s also a user guide in the box and a little guide to anal play booklet. Size, shape, and material matter, but so does choosing a toy you’re familiar with, explains Daniel Saynt, founder and chief conspirator of the New Society for Wellness, a sex- and cannabis-friendly members-only club in New York City. If you’ve got a butt plug that you already love and find comfortable, that could be a good start. If not, start from scratch and spend some time getting to know each other before your extended rendezvous. The best rule of thumb is that beginners should start with a toy that's smaller in size. Small plugs should be roughly the size of a finger or two for easy insertion, so you can gently stretch the tissue around your anus. Eventually, you may want to work up to larger plugs, which can get as big as a fist. Material: Only use butt plugs that are made with body safe materials that are non-porous. So look for toys that are made from silicone, glass, and metal, as those are easy to clean and sanitize. In general, avoid toys that are made from PVC, which could contain toxic chemicals like phthalates.Okay, there's no ignoring this one! The 5 provided a sort of radiating sensation thanks to its size partially filling up my rectum and pressing against my prostate. Coupled with the weight of the plug, it made me randomly throb and flex my anus whether I was standing, sitting, or in bed. This was way too stimulating to wear to bed so I took it out after around 90 mins. I'll have to get used to the sensation first before I can get a decent night's sleep wearing this one. The 5 is near my current limit, but it was still pretty easy to insert thanks to the shape of the tip and lube.

As I continue to stretch my hole, I think I'll definitely go for the SP 6 and 7. The weight makes a big difference and, for me, elevates the experience quite a bit.Yep, when it comes to your butt, a toy can get away from you and end up too high in your rectum to reach. This is rare, but possible, which is why the shape of an anal toy is crucial. Size: Based on our research and testing, our editors found that the beginners should look for butt plugs with an insertable length between two to three inches max. More advanced users who prefer a deeper penetration should go for butt plugs that have at least a four-inch insertable length. Butt plug kits are also useful for guys who gradually and safely want to go up a size. Finally, Dr. Fleming stresses that anal play isn’t something you get right into. “I can’t recommend enough the importance of only introducing any anal play when you’re already highly aroused,” she says. When you’re aroused, your body relaxes—including your anal sphincter. So the more turned on you are, the more enjoyable anal sex will be. Best Vibrating Butt Plugs | Best Sex Toys | Best Sex Toys for Couples | Best Anal Sex Toys | Best Gay Sex Toys | Best Male Masturbators What to Look for

Moving away from anal, the Snug Plug 3 works brilliantly as a kegel exerciser. Most ‘advanced’ kegel balls have a weight range of between 90g and 130g. Because of the 180g weight of the Snug Plug 3, it gives my muscles one hell of a workout. Even better, though, is the fact that the size and shape of it makes me feel like I have a dildo inside me. Kegel balls don’t usually turn me on (I say usually cos my steel ones do) but nearly every time I’ve used this plug as a kegel weight the session has seamlessly morphed into masturbation. Both have pros and cons, says Ashley Manta, author of The CBD Solution: Sex. "Battery-operated is usually cheaper, so [it's] potentially good for someone who is just starting out," Manta says. "But you do get what you pay for, and battery-operated vibes tend to be more on the buzzy side, which can feel itchy if you're someone who prefers rumbly vibration." On the other hand, she says that rechargeable toys tend to be higher quality, often come with warranties, and are usually made out of non-porous materials (i.e. they're smoother, water resistant, and are less likely to accumulate bacteria).I also get a similar sensation to the anal thrusting if I wear the plug vaginally during anal sex, but it’s harder for me to hold onto when it starts moving. Feels good while it lasts, though. Besides, sex toys do more than help people have a more intense O. "They can relieve stress and increase communication during sex," says certified sex therapist Janet Brito, PhD, founder of the Sexual Health School. If your partner has limited mobility, sex toys can also offer "intimacy and connection without physical discomfort," Brito adds. Hey folks, I spent most of Sunday plugged. In the morning, I popped in the Snug Plug 3. After lunch, I switched to the 4, and then a few hours before bed to the 5. Here's some observations that I hope will be useful. Butt plugs have a smaller tip and wider base to keep a toy from penetrating too far. Choosing one with a T-bar is recommended for extended wear, especially if you’re going on about your business and moving around a lot. I really like the variety of colors available. Even though it's easy to tell them apart by size, the colors are nice and make identifying each one even easier.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment