276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Real Techniques Limited Edition 12 Days of Beauty Holiday Kit, Makeup Brush & Sponge Countdown Calendar, Pink, 12 Count, Advent Calendar

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

UK: Selfridges | John Lewis | Harrods | Cult Beauty | Marks & Spencer | Lookfantastic | Feelunique | Harvey Nichols | Brown Thomas Discover full content of this calendar in CALENDAR CONTAINS tab Contents value of this Advent Calendar : It’s a cardboard calendar, with twenty-five perforated doors. Many of the doors are too small for the products, and there were days I weren’t able to extract a gift from the door as the gift was larger than the door. Another tiny brush, and it’s the Real Techniques 206 Makeup Brush, and is supposed to be a contour brush, but it’s nothing like the permanent version of the contour brush. The bristles don’t even feel like the usual high quality Taklon bristles we’re used to from the brand.

Real Techniques Advent Calendar | Make Up | Superdrug

Next in the Real Techniques Advent Calendar 2021 is the Real Techniques Exfoliating Cleansing Sponge, which is very rough like a scourer, but it is a full size brush. I definitely wouldn’t use this on my face, as my skin’s so sensitive and reactive, but it’s not a filler product, it’s something they sell. Then we have another colour of the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. Again, like the other, it’s the same quality as the original and works well. The next item is the Real Techniques Makeup Removal Cloth. It’s basically, a circular version of the Makeup Eraser, or Face Halo, and can both remove makeup, and gently exfoliate the skin, with just water. Finally another Real Techniques product, and it’s a 30ml mini bottle of the Real Techniques Deep Cleanse Brush + Sponge Cleansing Gel. I’ve tried their brush cleanser before, and it’s really good, and perfect for using with the sponges within the Real Techniques Advent Calendar 2021.

Superdrug beauty advent calendar sale

The item, which was impossible to remove from the calendar, was this set of Under-Eye Shields. The door is a very small square, and they come in a big plastic dish, with a lid, so you can’t get them until you’ve finished the calendar. One of my favorite beauty retailers, Bluemercury will be launching an advent calendar for 2021. Called 31 Days to Dazzle, it features a selection beauty products from luxury beauty brands such as Jo Malone, Olaplex, Chantecaille, Tata Harper, Molton Brown and more. It will be available soon at Bluemercury. The value of products (mascara; serum; brush; mask..) contained in this beauty Advent calendar is not disclosed Version of this advent calendar :

Real Techniques 25 Days Of Beauty Advent Calendar

It's also a really fun way to countdown the 25 days in December and treat yourself to a little pamper along the way.Then we have the Real Techniques 402 Finishing Makeup Brush, which is considerably smaller than the full size version, and the bristles are nowhere near as soft either, which is a real disappointment. Next up, the NARS 'Orgasm' Blusher. A cult classic and anyone who was watching beauty videos on YouTube from 2013 onwards will know. I've never actually tried it before, despite wanting to buy it for years, so was over the moon to find the shimmering pink blusher. It might be a mini size, but will last a good while either way. We then have the last brush in the Real Techniques Advent Calendar 2021, and it’s the Real Techniques 207 Detailer Makeup Brush. It’s tiny, flimsy and is more usable as a lip brush than a detailer brush, and this is a treat for Christmas Eve.

Advent Calendar which is I tried the LookFantastic Beauty Advent Calendar which is

Next in the Real Techniques Advent Calendar 2021 is the Face Mask Applicator. It’s a pale pink silicone paddle, which is designed to both apply face masks, and also remove them too. It looks like something you’d slip into your bra for a little uplift, but it’s pretty cool and does look like it’d be perfect for applying face masks. Next up in the Real Techniques Advent Calendar 2021 are a plain, silver coloured stainless steel scissors. It’s these scissors which I had to use to get the products out of the calendar with, and they broke by day sixsteen, so they’re not the best. Next, in the Real Techniques Advent Calendar 2021, is a random white flannel. You could use it to clean your makeup brushes, or use it on your face. Then we have the Real Techniques 332 Smudge Makeup Brush, and is the only makeup brush in the entire Real Techniques Advent Calendar 2021 which is the same size and quality of the original, which is really disappointing. Fourth on my list and a product I can't wait to try - the Sol De Janeiro Bum Bum Cream. The highly-rated cream has been the talk of the town recently with people talking about it's scent, texture and long-lasting suppleness. I can't wait to see how this works with my skin in the long-term.The next item in the Real Techniques Advent Calendar 2021 is an Face / Eyebrow Razor. It’s a dual-ended razor, with one razor being larger than the other. It’s poor quality, and not sharp enough, so it actually hurt to use, which is a shame.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment