276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Thrustmaster TX Servo Base - Force Feedback Wheel base for Xbox Series X|S / Xbox One / Windows

£128.96£257.92Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The TX Servo Base Racing Wheel, a standalone version of the official wheel base for Xbox One of its acclaimed TX Racing Wheel. Hinweis: Auf Xbox Series X|S funktioniert Ihr Rennlenkrad auch mit allen Xbox One™-Spielen, die kompatibel sind. Die Liste finden Sie in der Kategorie LISTE DER XBOX ONE™-SPIELE. Remarque : Sur Xbox Series X|S, votre volant fonctionne également avec tous les jeux Xbox One™ compatibles. Liste disponible dans la catégorie LISTE DES JEUX XBOX ONE™. Les volants ne sont pas compatibles avec les jeux en mode CLOUD GAMING ou STREAMING (notamment ceux du GAME PASS, Xbox Remote Play, PlayStation®Plus, GeForce NOW, Luna, …). En mode CLOUD GAMING ou STREAMING, seules les manettes de jeu standard sont compatibles. Build quality of this wheel is genuinely remarkable. Everything makes sense – from the grip, texture, and sturdiness of the parts! PC Or Xbox? TX Racing Wheel Base Is Ecosystem-Ready

First off, it’s worth noting that the TX racing wheel servo system – with its industrial-class brushless motor, the new dual belt, and the rotation angle adjustable by up to 900 degrees – is arguably one of the best out there. Another thing worth mentioning here is the upgradeable firmware. By installing Thrustmaster drivers, you’ll also get access to the latest firmware version. When it comes to gaming on a PC, the upgradeable firmware ensures the best possible experience. Drifting around corners feels realistic as I let the wheel slip through my hands when the car regains its grip. The experience is powerful and unbelievably smooth, justifying its asking price and immediately selling me on the belt mechanic. Considering the size of the servo, it sounds relatively quiet during gameplay, except for some built-in cooling fans powering up during intense moments. It's balanced, it's precise, and initially you'll find there's a learning curve, especially if this is your first wheel. Using a wheel in racing games rewards accuracy, and accuracy is what you get in droves from the TS-XW. You can't just point and go, you need to drive.Currently, most of Thrustmaster’s wheel bases are belt-driven, which offers the ideal balance between price and performance. For beginners, that’s definitely enough, but more advanced sim racers might prefer a direct drive option. Thrustmaster only offers one DD wheel base, the T818, and you can see what we think of it above. Range Of Rotation A periodic force will vary in time according to the type of periodic effect, amplitude and frequency. Because a periodic force includes an offset that has the same behavior as a constant force, some games will create a periodic force and merge an effect they would render for a constant force (like the G-Force) and a periodic effect (bumping road). The pedals are also adjustable. The accelerator pedal can be adjust up and down and the brake pedal has customizable pressure through tweaking the travel distance. Shorter travel equals higher pressure, longer travel means lesser pressure. I just left everything as it came out of the box and was very happy with it. Mixed dual belt-pulley system featuring a metal ball-bearing axle for super-smooth, extremely silent racing This ultra-responsive technology might seem hard to control at first – but you’ll get used to it. Innovation By Thrustmaster

A constant force will keep the same level in time. When a game decides to apply a force of x% of what the wheel can do, the "Constant" will keep that force at the same level. The TX Servo Base, released under official Xbox One license and PC compatible, is the cornerstone of a racing simulator that every player can configure according to their requirements on both these platforms. PC and Xbox One racers can now build their racing setup according to their preference, within the Thrustmaster racing ecosystem.

Understandably, some of these terms might scare some of you – but don’t worry. Even though this wheel is a piece of the finest technology in its branch, it’ll take you just a few seconds to set it up. Note: On Xbox Series X|S, your racing wheel also works with all Xbox One™ compatible games listed in the LIST OF XBOX ONE™ GAMES section.

The TX (clamp) never shifted once during my testing, even on my cheap desk with its waxy wood finish. Racing wheels are not compatible with games in CLOUD GAMING or STREAMING mode (in particular those in GAME PASS, Xbox Remote Play, PlayStation®Plus, GeForce NOW, Luna,…). In CLOUD GAMING or STREAMING mode, only standard gamepads are compatible. I've always been a fan of racing games in the arcade, and bringing the experience home is a childhood dream come true. I only recently made enough space for a desk big enough to attach racing wheels and have been searching for the perfect set. Usually, the quality of the wheel doesn't affect my enjoyment of the simulation experience. Still, the TX leather edition felt different when unboxed, giving the impression that this would be somewhat more intense and serious.While the industrial-class brushless servomotor alone delivers hard-to-beat precision, the TX racing wheel servo, as a whole, boasts impressive performance. Example: A periodic effect gives the shaking effect on the wheel. At high frequency, you will feel it rumble... but in some cases very low frequency are used to create crash effects where the wheel first turns fully to the left, then to the right and then to the left again, before stopping. Of course, that depends on what the game developers decide. Up next we have Thrustmaster’s newest product, the direct drive T818 wheel base. This is a difficult wheel base to get your hands on at the moment, and given it is quite new, there is the possibility that a lot could change with this base in the future. However, it’s made our list as many within the Thrustmaster ecosystem have been waiting a long time for a direct drive option.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment