276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HEADRUSH Active 2000-Watt Full-Range, Flat-Response 12-in/2-Way Cabinet for Guitar Multi FX and Amp Modelling Processors, Black, 12 Inch

£21.745£43.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As far as the difference between the Alto and the HR, there is a Youtube video where someone compares the two. In all honesty I could not hear a major difference between the two (if at all). Might be my ears though ..... As well as FRFR mode, you’ve also got a couple of different cabinet emulation options that will replicate how particular cabs sound. You don’t have to use these, but they can be really handy for nailing a particular sound. The Laney LFR-212 is loaded with a pair of specially voiced 12” drivers and a 1” LaVoce compression driver. With it being vertically loaded, you’ve got one speaker closer to your ear when stood up, so it’s great for stage monitoring.

Consequently, it works very well when playing for a band. Can I connect them with my phone to play the guitar? In 2017 the HeadRush FX Multi-FX/Amp Modeller exploded onto the scene in a big way, with its finely-tuned quad-core processor and state of the art DSP software making it the go-to all-in-one unit for professional and amateur guitarists the world over. Now HeadRush are releasing the ultimate addition to this fantastic multi-FX unit: introducing the HeadRush FRFR-112, a full-range, flat-response powered PA speaker with a crushing 2000 Watts of peak output power! The Perfect Gigging Companion for your Headrush FX Pedalboard The HeadRush FRFR-112 provides 2000-watts of peak power, that delivers clarity, punch and ample headroom for any venue. With the ultra-convenient XLR output, FRFR-112 seamlessly sends your mix to FOH equipment or links to additional FRFR-112 cabinets where increased stage-based amplification is required. Whether you are using the FRFR-112 as a floorboard monitor wedge or your main amplification source, all the critical power and connectivity options are included to ensure you are primed for any scenario.XLR/TRS combo inputs can let you expand your setup even further, letting you incorporate more speakers and signal sources. With each input havingitsown volume control, you can carefully mix the level of the additional signals for the perfect overall sound. The FRFR-112 isn't just suitable for the HeadRush pedalboard, but would be a solid choice for any Multi-FX unit or modelling amplifier! Here's what HeadRush saysabout theFRFR-112 Powered Speaker Cabinet:

In contrast to the HeadRush FRFR 108, the HeadRush FRFR 112 is appropriate for guitarists and bassists who want to improve their performances and maximize the sound they receive from the HeadRush Pedalboard or even other FX/amp modellers. FrFr 108 Pros and Cons Pros Is the Alto comparable to the Headrush? I've read that the Headrush is more tuning to guitar EQ, whereas the Alto has a preamp for vocals. Headrush FRFR 112 is also a 2000-watt guitar and bass amplifier. It also has two XLR inputs in which you can plug in two instruments at once, and you can control their voices individually with the individual volume controllers.Hi, I own Ax8 and I dial my amp tones on my KRK RP5 reference monitors on a sufficiently high level (as suggested in many forums and videos around 90-95db). However, I am not satisfied with my tones on stage PAs. I think the natural coloration of my KRK monitors and insufficient low end of 5" speakers deceive me a little. It may also depend on room/desktop conditions as well. Anyways one cannot be sure about whole Fq spectrum with just 5" monitors for sure. The HeadRush pedalboard turned heads (and ears!)when it was released in early 2017, with itsamps and effects emulationmaking it a hugely versatile and all-encompassing piece of gear. With the ability to use the pedalboard in conjunction with amplifiers or direct with front-of-house PA systems, HeadRush have now unleashed their very own tailored speaker for thecutting-edge pedalboard. Two XLR/TRS 1/4″ combination inputs, one XLR link output, and one IEC power cable input make up the connectors. Additionally, it is useful for those who need a small, tough gadget for clubs and small performance spaces. Finally, some FRFR speakers may not have their own power section – though all of those on this list do. If you haven't got a powered profiler/modeler, just be extra sure that you’re purchasing an ‘active’ speaker cabinet with built in power, rather than a ‘passive’ cabinet, which will need external power. How we choose the best FRFR speakers

NEW products: 4% of the current new selling price to double the warranty from 1 year to 2 years. 4% for each additional year. Conversely, if you’re playing at home and just want something that gives you the sound of the profiles and amp models you’ve carefully chosen, then you probably don’t need something too big or powerful. An FRFR speaker with perhaps a smaller speaker will save you some space, and in a smaller room, you won’t miss the slightly reduced bottom end. USED products: 4% of the current new selling price to increase the warranty from 3 months to 1 year. 4% for each additional year. HeadRush Electronics are a fairly new name in the guitar industry, but they’ve been making waves with their HeadRush Pedalboard and Gigboards. Both arethe ultimate in easy-to-use gig-rigs-in-a-boxand haveeverything youneed to go and get gigging without an amp or pedalboard setup. In the end, portability made me buy the Alto. It is easy to handle, very light and seems very well built.

Media Gallery

The 12” speaker, or Kemper Kone as it’s called, has been custom-built by Celestion specially for this. The Kemper Kab gives you the option of 19 classic guitar speaker imprints, all of which have been designed to give you the sound and response of some of the most renowned and sought-after speakers in the guitar world. Of course, if you’d rather, you can just use the cabinet models in the Kemper itself. However you use it, you get an incredible experience; it’s just like playing through a ‘real’ amp, but with all the benefits that the Kemper brings to the table. The FRFR 108 is an electrical cabinet, so you can only use it with line level signal inputs. By contrast, FRFR 112 is designed for digital amp model sets. The Boss Katana is of course, a great modeling amps in its own right, however the new and improved MKII version also has the option to be used as a powered speaker for your modeller or profiler. The speaker has been voiced primarily for the sounds built into the amp, so it might not be completely FRFR, but it’s close enough to do a good job. Now, the 12" version may (I have never tried....) move a bit more air compared to the 8" which may give you a more amp feeling when playing. I don't think however that sonically there will be a major difference. In that respect I owned a Behringer KXD 12 for some time and that speaker really looked like an amp and actually also gave a bit that "amp in the room" feeling. Drivers: Low-Frequency: 12.0” (305 mm) low-frequency driver, 3.0” (76 mm) high-temperature voice coil. High-Frequency: 1.4” (35 mm) voice coil, neodymium-magnet high-frequency driver with precision waveguide

The FRFR-108 is convenient to move and would fit perfectly into the setup of most musicians. It gives the guitar player a clean, balanced, and well-projected tone. They'd need to sound way way better than the Alto TS210s I used for both monitors and sometimes my AX8. I now use an older XiTone for my AX8. Which compared to the Alto stuff ... there's a huge difference. The XiTone crushes the Altos. Period. Which shouldn't come as a surprise. Some guitarists may choose to use a powered PA speaker rather than an FRFR speaker, and this is a fine option that will typically deliver admirable results, and (often) can save you a little bit of money. The reason is that FRFR 108 is created for use with electric guitar modelers. It would be great if you play in a small practice space or at a lower volume.Specially-voiced 12-inch woofer and high-frequency compression driver deliver a precise, full response across the entire frequency range without any artificial coloration The beauty with FRFR speakers is that – in theory at least – any should do an admirable job of replicating your digital amps and effects, as a true FRFR speaker cabinet shouldn’t color your sound or add any unwanted frequencies. What you should get with an FRFR speaker is the truest replication of your digital models, right down to the IR cab simulations. The Headrush FRFR-108 was specifically designed for the guitarist or bass player who is concerned about tone and ergonomics. The manufacturer concentrated on the main elements that make up a good amp. Honestly, I wonder if dialing tone in on any speaker will guarantee you won't want to tweak your tone in a live setting. PAs vary from venue to venue as well as the person working the board and how they choose to eq/mix you. One size fits all just doesn't seem realistic. That leaves me with dialing in my tone as best I can at home or at practice and then hoping for the best. BTW: this is no different than traditional guitar gear and PAs at a venue. In fact it's probably easier with the AX8 because there is no issue with mic placement. The FRFR 108 can travel with you because it is lighter and smaller than other models. In contrast, FRFR 112 is frequently chosen for long-term use in big spaces.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment