276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Splat: Coloring the '90s (Adult Coloring Book)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Anne Frank Facts for Kids Printable Reader to read, color, and learn about this Jewish girl who lived behind the wall in Holland during World War 2 We will make westward expansion for kids come alive for kids as they learn facts about the time period from about 1783-1898. In addition to learning about the Oregon trail, pony express, gold rush, transcontinental railroad, students will also learn to match animal trails, map the united states, and learn about North American animals too. Read, Color and Learn about other countries with FREE country studies including: Vietnam For Kids and Greece for Kids and Peru for Kids and Kenya for Kids and Israel for Kids, plus many more! New digital technology in the 1990s, paved the way for faster, more reliable and smaller mobile phones. In the late ‘90s, flip phones became popular, though their dominance relinquished by the mid-2000s. The motion of flipping the phone to answer a call and closing it to hang up was seen as cool or hip. Created in 1996, the first flip phone released was the Motorola StarTac.

Ancient Civlizations of MesoAmerica: Who Were the Ancient Maya People Readers, Inca Facts Reader, and Aztecs for Kids Reader Ajay wrote:That and trying to make a modern production look like cel animation is a bizarre goal to have in the first place. Looking for more resources and free worksheets to teach students about geography for kids? You will love these coloring sheets, printable maps, books, activities and games: Everyone has their own tastes on this stuff, so it's hard to find any sort of definitive look, I guess. Someone's always going to be upset!Learn about the trading of goods that began in 1941 with this Columbian Exchange for Kids printable reader.

Mix coloring with nostalgia, and you have an upbeat activity book that is also therapeutic, for a fun and relaxing escape from life’s stresses. With almost 50 nostalgic illustrations, this high-quality coloring book lets you color some of the most memorable moments from the 1990s. With your choice of coloring tools, revisit everything in this decade, from Tamagotchis and Beanie Babies to the Spice Girls and NSYNC. Your examples show that off near-perfectly, in fact, so thanks for reposting them. They're a little on the dated side in that second image (too contrasty for my tastes, at least), but nothing about them scream, "90s N O S T A L G I A". It just looks like good alternative colour design. Help children learn about the great country of the United States with these free printables and resources: Make a teepee, dig for arrowheads, color our printable books and more in this Native Americans for Kids lessonsIt had to have been created no earlier than 1990 (I'm thinking 1995-2002). It's NOT Kid Pix, Microsoft Fine Artist, TuxPaint, Thinking Things, Storybook Weaver, Disney's Magic Artist Deluxe, or Crayola Art Studio. I've been Googling every sort of iteration of kids + 90s (even individual years) + software + art and have come up with nothing. Does this sound familiar to anyone? Civil War for Kids– students will learn about slavery, famous Americans from the Civil War, famous battles, and how our nation stayed together. Lesson includes printable worksheets, mapping activities, printable civil war board game and more!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment