276°
Posted 20 hours ago

RG405M Retro Handheld Game Console ,Aluminum Alloy Android 12 System 4.0 Inch IPS Touch Screen with 128G TF Card 3172 Games (RG405M-Black)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Please remove any SD card from your device before proceeding to avoid any potential issues when booting into recovery/fastboot mode.

Daijisho launcher as front-end, pre-configured with RetroArch for some systems. (Optimized settings for GB,GBC,GBA,NES,SNES,Genesis,PSX) (BIOS files need to be supplied by you). I stumbled upon a review on YouTube, had a look and wanted to have it. Now, after a while with it, I can say: I love it. I find it intriguing, what devices can be built at what price nowadays. I especially like the screen and the buttons, which have a good quality-feel for me. Vulkan development is still relatively new to the Citra emulator and is currently only included in the Canary (very early/unstable builds) and Nightly builds (early/somewhat unstable). As a result, there will be some instabilities and graphical glitches in some games that you may want to play.Integrated in the ANBERNIC RG405M we find the efficient and extended Octa Core SoC Unisoc T618 manufactured in 12nm. A chip that has 2 high performance ARM Cortex-A75 processors capable of reaching 2.0 GHz, six ARM Cortex-A55 processors with a maximum speed of 2.0 GHz ARM and an ARM Mali-G52 MP3 GPU that reaches 850 Mhz.

The same company who had a good thing going for them in devices like the RG350P, RG351MP, RG351V, RG353M, RG353P, RG405M. So many great devices with fantastic design. v1.3.2) Update controller configuration, now emulating an Xbox One S Wireless controller via bluetooth. Fixes compatibility with games such as COD, Diablo and Geforce Now.

Customer reviews

GammaOS includes Google Services and Play Store. GammaOS Lite excludes Google apps and services for extra performance headroom. Wait for up to 10 minutes for the flashing process to complete. The process is complete when you see the following in the flashing tool: POWEROFF - Finish - PASSED. But as we can see in the new RG405V, Anbernic has attempted some pretty unusual shapes in an attempt to achieve “ergonomics”. To me, it just looks… wrong.

The RG405M is easily capable of emulating Nintendo 64 games. No special tweaks or settings are necessary to run any of the Nintendo 64 games. Another new aspect to this handheld is its curved sides. I wasn't sure how I initially felt about this design but didn’t mind it while I started using the device. It does rest better in the hands than a more rectangular device but opinions might vary. Look at me! Hey I’m right here in the middle! I’m shiny and I light up!” – Pretty much every retro handheld around.To me, this is just very bad design. Coming from a company like Anbernic who has chosen to be their own taste makers, for the most part. I also haven't really tried N64, I understand either android or an alternate Linux OS will handle it better than the built-in OS but knowing that, I'm fully confident that it will handle it fine. The same goes for Gamecube and Wii games, it works well with most games straight out of the box, but will require you to do some button mapping and tweaking by jumping into the emulation settings but that’s pretty easy to do. You will find larger games to be hit and miss in terms of emulation quality. Open the 405-FlashPartitions.bat or 505-FlashPartitions.bat script depending on your device, it will begin flashing the firmware. This step can take up to 10 minutes so be patient. L2/R2 fixed for apps and games with issues with those buttons. Change between XBOX and NS button layout by holding L3+L1+R1. Settings saved across reboots.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment