276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Personalised You And Me We Got This Print - Valentine's, Anniversary Gift - A5, A4 Prints & Framed

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Lexa watches her for a long moment, then finally inclines her head. “Preferably not in the freezing cold next time. I will see you later, Clarke.” What? Please,” he says lazily. “Like I can’t be secure in my masculinity and watch the Notebook fifteen times.” After what happened with – with you and me and Finn,” Raven says quietly, “things have been. They’ve been strained. But we were still – it wasn’t over, right? I still thought he was a good person. I mean, I’ve known him my whole life. But…” Post-6, engage the enemy bot lane by combining ultimates. On The Hunt grants a huge boost of movement speed, making it easier to keep enemies in range of your ultimate. I started playing League of Legends at the beginning of season 7. Ever since Yuumi came out, she has been my most played champion by far. So far this season, I have been able to reach Platinum 2 with a 68% win rate on her. Hopefully, this guide will be able to teach you all there is to know about this champion. She is truly worth learning ♡

Tristana and Yuumi have amazing all-in potential. Tristana's Explosive Charge coupled with two combative summoner spells can be exceptionally potent. Always look to all-in at level two if you manage to reach this power spike before your enemies. I figured it was about time we meet.” Indra smiles. “Lexa talks about you very favourably. It’s surprising.” You would know that today we will be talking about the fall of the Ottoman Empire. Can any of you little freshmen actually tell me what the Ottoman Empire was?” Clarke considers just slipping out at the end of the lecture, but she doesn’t want to hide this from Lexa. She waits until the lecture hall’s cleared out and the last of the students with questions – and oh, there were many – has gone before she approaches the podium. Lexa’s sorting through some papers and clearing up. She doesn’t look up when Clarke approaches. “Can I help you?” Yuumi and Twitch's ultimate pair extremely well together. Final Chapter roots all enemies in place, allowing Twitch to land his bolts from Spray and Pray without any chance of avoidance. Since he'll most likely still be camouflaged before he uses his ultimate, immediately start channelling Final Chapter the second he pops out of stealth. This often leaves the enemy little time to react and can completely decimate teamfights. Twitch's late game carry potential is further amplified thanks to the bonus adaptive damage from You and Me!.Post-6, always wait until he uses Relentless Pursuit to use Final Chapter. He can easily dash out of the range or hitbox, essentially making you waste your entire ultimate. She was tired. And hungry. And tired. And possibly hallucinating from too many energy drinks and – hey, did she mention she was tired? Listen: Clarke is a med student. She spends half of her time in a zombie state. So sue her. I…” Clarke sighs, snuggles down in her blanket. “It’s complicated. It’s too late now to change my mind, anyway. My mom would kill me.” Manaflow Band provides bonus mana and mana regeneration, the latter of which is especially important on Yuumi due to her heavy mana consumption. Bonus mana just doesn't cut it due to Zoomies costing % max mana. Mana regeneration gives you the capability to dish out more abilities during teamfights without completely depleting your mana reserves.

Varus will aim to poke your ADC out of lane or for an eventual all-in. Simply heal up any damage he does with Zoomies. Since you'll be heavily relying on mana to do so, always proc your passive Feline Friendship whenever possible.The ultimate duo. Twitch and Yuumi are exceptionally weak early game but make up for it in late-game power. During the laning phase, your entire job is to enable Twitch to farm up as comfortably as possible. Heal up any damage he takes with Zoomies and assert lane pressure by poking the enemy down with Prowling Projectile.

Her view is a busy road and her balcony is tiny, populated by only one dying pot plant, but it’s comfortable.While detached, position behind minions to avoid her Last Embrace which will root you after a one-second delay. You can attach onto an ally before the root activates, but it will transfer the root onto them instead. If you're low health, this may save your life but keep in mind it could also get your ally caught out instead. In retrospect, Clarke’s first meeting with her hot new neighbour probably could have gone a lot better. Link ▶️ "If I ever lost you, Book, the fabric of the spirit realm would get all torn up! And I'd lose my best friend." I’m not afraid of you,” she says. She stamps on his foot and pushes him through the doorway, but he grabs her and pulls her with him into the freezing hallway. The door slams shut behind them.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment