276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Hero Academia, Vol. 31: Volume 31

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Story of How We All Became Heroes, Part 3" ( 皆がヒーローになるまでの物語③, Min'na ga Hīrō ni naru made no Monogatari ③) Quaotic Quirkstravaganza ( “ 個 ( こ ) 性 ( せい ) ”ドンパチ 大 ( だい ) 応 ( おう ) 酬 ( しゅう ) , “Kosei” Donpachi Dai-ōshū ?) Saviors, the Saved and a Hero's Place" ( 救う人、救われる人、ヒーローの所在, Sukuu Hito, Sukuwareru Hito, Hīrō no Shozai ) The Hellish Todoroki Family, Part 2 ( 地 ( じ ) 獄 ( ごく ) の 轟 ( とどろき ) くん 家 ( ち ) 2 , Jigoku no Todoroki-kun-chi 2 ?)

Volume 34 | My Hero Academia Wiki | Fandom Volume 34 | My Hero Academia Wiki | Fandom

Mirko and Present Mic destroy the tank containing Shigaraki, leaving him in a state of apparent death due to the interruption of his stabilization process. However, Shigaraki suddenly awakens, with Dr. Garaki revealing that the treatment was to grant him All For One's Quirk. At the base of the Front, Tokoyami manages to escape with the now-unconscious Hawks, while Gigantomachia perceives the scent of his master and begins to move. Upon awakening, Shigaraki uses All For One's Quirk to amplify his "Decay" Quirk and kill many Heroes while also destroying the hospital and much of the surrounding city. He then starts to pursue his next objective: stealing One For All. Endeavor confronts Shigaraki as the latter begins to hone on Deku's position, forcing him and Bakugo to lure him away to a deserted area. Gran Torino pushes the two youths away from Shigaraki as the other Heroes begin to fight him, with his Quirks erased thanks to Aizawa. Shigaraki still prevails over Endeavor and Ryukyu, and attempts to kill Aizawa, but is stopped by Deku and Bakugo. State-of-the-Art Hypersonic Intercontinental Cruise..." ( 型極超音速大陸間巡航, Shingata Gokuchōonsoku Tairiku-kan Junkō)

Deviation Actions

The Story of How We All Became Heroes, Part 4 ( 皆 ( みんな ) がヒーローになるまでの 物 ( もの ) 語 ( がたり ) ④ , Min'na ga Hīrō ni naru made no Monogatari ④ ?) After the obstacle course race, Izuku is teamed up in a "Cavalry Battle" round with Uraraka, their classmate Fumikage Tokoyami and Support Course student Mei Hatsume. Though they and Bakugo's team are targeted by Neito Monoma and his classmates from Class 1-B, they all manage to place among the 16 students who advance to the final round: a single-elimination tournament. After learning of Shoto's troubled relationship with his father, the number-two hero Endeavor, Izuku faces the General Studies student Hitoshi Shinso and manages to override his "Brainwashing" Quirk to win, with Shoto being his next opponent. After other matches conclude, including a humiliating defeat for Class 1-A's vice-representative Momo Yaoyorozu at the hands of Tokoyami, Uraraka prepares herself for the daunting task of battling Bakugo. Izuku Midoriya and Toshinori Yagi ( 緑 ( みどり ) 谷 ( や ) 出 ( いず ) 久 ( く ) と 八 ( や ) 木 ( ぎ ) 俊 ( とし ) 典 ( のり ) , Midoriya Izuku to Yagi Toshinori ?) Let It Flow! School Festival! ( 垂 ( た ) れ 流 ( なが ) せ! 文 ( ぶん ) 化 ( か ) 祭 ( さい ) ! , Tare Nagase! Bunkasai! ?) Goodbye Two-Digit Chapters, Hello Three-Digits" ( さよなら二桁、これから三桁, Sayonara Nikita, Korekara Sanketa)

Volume 12 | My Hero Academia Wiki | Fandom Volume 12 | My Hero Academia Wiki | Fandom

Prepping for the School Festival Is the Funnest Part (Part 1) ( 文 ( ぶん ) 化 ( か ) 祭 ( さい ) って 準 ( じゅん ) 備 ( び ) してる 時 ( とき ) が 一 ( いち ) 番 ( ばん ) 楽 ( たの ) しいよね① , Bunkasai tte Junbi shiteru Toki ga Ichiban Tanoshī yone① ?)

Table of Contents

The Story of How We All Became Heroes, Part -1 ( 皆 ( みんな ) がヒーローになるまでの 物 ( もの ) 語 ( がたり ) − ( マイナス ) ① , Min'na ga Hīrō ni naru made no Monogatari Mainasu ① ?) Festival All Day Long!! ( 終 ( しゅう ) 日 ( じつ ) !! 文 ( ぶん ) 化 ( か ) 祭 ( さい ) !! , Shūjitsu!! Bunkasai!! ?) League of Villains Vs. U.A. Students ( 敵 ( ヴィラン ) 連 ( れん ) 合 ( ごう ) VS ( ブイエス ) 雄 ( ゆう ) 英 ( えい ) 生 ( せい ) , Viran Rengō Bui Esu Yūei Sei ?)

Volume 35 | My Hero Academia Wiki | Fandom Volume 35 | My Hero Academia Wiki | Fandom

Goodbye Two-Digit Chapters, Hello Three Digits ( さよなら 二 ( ふた ) 桁 ( けた ) これから 三 ( さん ) 桁 ( けた ) , Sayonara Futaketa Korekara Sanketa ?) Why We Wield Power ( 何 ( なん ) の 為 ( ため ) に 力 ( ちから ) を 使 ( つか ) う , Nan no Tame ni Chikara o Tsukau ?) White-Hot Battle! To Each Their Own Strengths! ( 白 ( はく ) 熱 ( ねつ ) ! 各 ( おの ) 々 ( おの ) の 実 ( じつ ) 力 ( りょく ) ! , Hakunetsu! Onōno no Jitsuryoku! ?) The cover features Izuku Midoriya using Full Cowl - 100%, while holding a bloody Katsuki Bakugo, on a dark red wave of Tomura Shigaraki's fingers.

Thanks for choosing to bring home volume 33! I plan to draw lots of stuff this year, just like every year!!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment