276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Olympus LS-P4 HI-RES Audio Recorder with TRESMIC 3 Microphone System, Integrated Bluetooth, USB Connector, 2-Mic Noise Cancellation, Fade-In/Fade-Out, Trimming/Overdubbing Editing and 8 GB MemoryT

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The three have RF biasing (which means they work in humid places), they are sensitive and they have a very low self noise. It has many features that musicians will adore, including balanced XLR inputs, a tuner, a four-track mixer with over-dubbing and dual recording. Boasting a maximum SPL capability of 120dB, the LS‑P4 has a 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response (or 60Hz to 20kHz if the centre mic is off).

LS-P4 | OM SYSTEM - Olympus

With the incredible in-body image stabilisation of the EM5 Mark III, there’s also less need for a gimble, meaning this compact lightweight camera and audio device work together to create the perfect movie-making kit wherever your adventures take you. I used Audacity (free) to sample the noise file in the noise reduction tool and used the same tool to subtract the noise from the birdsong file and then amplified it. It also supports a range of menu languages including Simplified Chinese, Czech, German, Dutch, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Russian, and Slovenian.it would just pick up the sounds of your feet or breathing or sounds of your cloths brushing together.

Newbie. Olympus LS-P4 recording not good. Do I - BirdForum Newbie. Olympus LS-P4 recording not good. Do I - BirdForum

I suggested the less expensive Rode mics because they are inexpensive, which is the impression I got from Phil's message. A familiar feature in the LS product line, this will reassure anyone upgrading from a previous model.Like the LS‑P2, the recording quality is very clean, with no significant noise and plenty of low‑end extension, courtesy of the Tresmic array. However, I'm looking for an easy way to record all the birds on my walk, for possible later ID purposes rather than for absolute quality. You can find various ideas on the web for mounting the ME66 (or the shorter ME64/65) in all sorts of things to get parabolic amplification, such as Dish satellite antennas (heavy, not very portable) to other more-or-less parabolic contraptions. During this process the LS-P5 will set appropriate gain levels for the environment, and once configured will then begin capturing audio with a second press of the Record button.

MusicRadar Best field recorders 2023: Top portable recorders | MusicRadar

Overlay your original sound with the overdubbing function that allows you to record a sound source, then go back and dub in other sound sources such as a rhythm, bass or vocals, enabling you to create your own musical recordings. Moreover, the LS-P4 includes a built-in speaker, allowing users to listen to their recordings without the need for external devices. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. The resulting audio quality does have a pleasing low-end richness to it, which is quite remarkable for a unit of this size.

It has managed to pack an awful lot into its characterful, if slightly awkward-looking, robotic form. Working alongside professional photographers for many years as a jobbing journalist gave Niall the curiosity to also start working on the other side of the lens. A range of optional extras are available, including windshields, shock mounts, audio cables and mounting hardware for use with cameras and tripods.

LS-P4 vs. LS-P5 audio recorders — an early comparison LS-P4 vs. LS-P5 audio recorders — an early comparison

Having now received the Rode Lavalier Go mic and tried it out for some days, I have to say that I like it. Or you can swap the included mic capsule with one of more than half a dozen other mic options including an Ambisonic array. Get creative with the LS-P4 thanks to its built-in editing functionality which means you can edit recordings without the need for a computer.The PMB-661 Mk III has a relatively limited feature set for musicians, but if you need to record round-table discussions for podcasts then it does come complete with an omni-directional boundary mic to capture 360-degree audio. Digital Camera World is one of the leading authorities on camera and photographynews, reviews, techniques, tutorials, comparisons, deals and industry analysis.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment