276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kat Von D Go Big Or Go Home Volumizing Mascara Travel Size 4.3g - Trooper Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

More recently, however, the company and its tattoo-artist founder have essentially become taboo in the beauty industry. Influencers stopped reviewing Kat Von D products after a slew of scandals, and consumers claimed to boycott the brand in response to Von D's feuds and controversies. Account icon An icon in the shape of a person's head and shoulders. It often indicates a user profile. And don’t worry, we haven’t forgotten about skin. The True Portrait Medium Coverage Shake Foundation is a lightweight, medium-coverage foundation with an innovative liquid-to-powder formula that ensures that glowing-skin look, without any of the telltale caking, creasing or pore-clogging. Plus, it’s available in a diverse range of 40 shades so that all skin tones are catered for. You can really layer it up without it going clumpy or spidery, so if you like drama but still want to see lots of separation, then this is for you. I’m a fan. I love it even more because the formula isn’t too wet. Often, I have to wait a while for a mascara to dry out before I properly like it, but this arrives with the perfect balance for me. If you like really wet formulas, if may not be for you. Kat Von D Mascara – Go Big or Go Home Where can you buy Kat Von D Mascara? There was a time when Kat Von D and her namesake beauty brand ruled the makeup world, from Sephora shelves to YouTube videos.

I love trying new mascaras, especially when I instantly like them, and I got on well with this Kat Von D mascara. What is Kat Von D Go Big or Go Home? Kat Von D Mascara – Go Big or Go Home SWIRL BEFORE YOU SWIPE: Like with any new mascara, swirl the brush around inside the tube prior to application to make sure it’s nice and saturated with the mascara formulaI LOVE the effect this mascara delivers. It is volumising without being clumpy, super easy to build and literally doesn’t budge. I tested it on a day I wasn’t leaving the house and wearing no other and I pretty much forgot I had it on. I rubbed my eyes without realising and it still stayed in place. It’s quite an impressive formula. For a bit more photographic detail, below is one light coat and then two light coats on just one eye: 1 light coat 2 light coats My Review Get a perfect application with the custom-designed Fluff Brush: Its wavy fiber bristles catch and coat each lash for fluffy full coverage. Formulated with a vegan blend of olive and sunflower oils (instead of beeswax which is commonly used in mascara), Go Big or Go Home has everything you want in your volumizing mascara...the only fluff is in our brush!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment