276°
Posted 20 hours ago

STYLPRO Makeup Vanity Mirror with Magnetic 10x Magnifying Mirror | Rechargeable | Dimmable LED Lights with Touch Screen Button | Adjustable Stand | Soft Luxury Travel Case | USB Charging Cable

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Let's explore why you might need a new LED mirror and introduce the STYLIDEAS range, which has something for every type of beauty enthusiast. The right kind of light can elevate our makeup game, ensuring flawless application and perfect finishes. With fold-flat stand, Micro-USB charging port and protective sleeve, you can take your new mirror with you anywhere. Energy Efficiency: LEDs consume less energy than conventional bulbs, are more durable, and have a longer lifespan. Stylpro have stated nothing they can do to help, despite the fault obviously being an electrical fault with the product.

Whether you're a traveler, a music lover, a tech enthusiast, or someone who loves the Hollywood glam, there's a mirror tailored for you. I recently purchased a pack of five clips to remove gel polish (Stylfile) but unfortunately on opening the pack, one was broken. If any of the bristles do stick out, please use a damp cloth to mould them back into shape and leave them to air dry. Smaller than the Go and Glow, the On Tour is for those who love to travel light without compromising on their beauty essentials. A study found 34% of makeup brushes contained more bacteria than the average toilet brush* In shocking results, 44% of women have never washed their brushes, ever!It is amazing at cleaning my sponges and I no longer poke holes in it with my finger nails when trying to clean them. Only use a small amount of liquid soap and enough water to cover the tips of the makeup brush bristles. With its sleek and elegant design, the STYLPRO Melody Mirror is a perfect addition to any dressing table.

As there are so many factors regarding brushes, we cannot be held responsible for any damage to your brushes. If any of the bristles do stick out after use, please use a damp cloth to mould them back into shape and leave them to air dry.This small Hollywood-style LED mirror comes with built-in Bluetooth music functionality, allowing you to groove while you glam up.

The STYLPRO Melody Mirror is the ultimate beauty accessory that combines style and functionality in one. With STYLIDEAS, beauty reflections are not just about seeing oneself; it's about experiencing beauty in every light, angle, and tune.Ensure the mirror is fully charged by inserting Micro-USB cable into the port at the back of the mirror and attach to a USB friendly power source.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment